14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  32. Overall Personality: Fun
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Dream Girl 130 - January 2019 - Juliana

I've been wanting to try an experience with girls of European or Latin America origins for a while and dream girls definitely makes it easy with a big roster. This was my second time here both with good experiences. 

Juliana is a beauty, the type of girl your eyes would linger on when she walks past you on the street. She has a dancers body with a nice hourglass figure. She is very easy to have a conversation with and we have a light hearted fun chat. She has a great sense of humour and is a natural in extending conversations and our session was not awkward at all. 

Now the session started with a quick shower and onto the table for a massage. She took her clothes off straight away and away we go. The overall massage was pleasant but definitely more of a relaxing experience, she knows what I really here for and lightly brushes her breasts and hands as she transitions from lower body to upper body massages. She stays close so that you can reach and touch her and admire her beautiful body. When she starts her real routine is when my heart rate goes up. She uses her body to slide on my butt and back switching it up after a few minutes to keep things fresh. I havnt experienced anything like this before but it has been on my mind ever since. Next we move onto the final leg of the race she slides her breasts up and down my pelvis, she comes close enough to see everything looking into your eyes. Dam rock hard after that. Her handjob keeps a sensual pace the whole time allowing you to enjoy the experience. She changes it up every few minutes, by your side, 69 and simulated cowgirl. She reacts to your touch moaning and keeping the mood. 

Overall a great experience and I will likely go back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5