14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  37. Overall Personality: Fun
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2018 - Ariana

Saw Ariana a number of times during the second half of 2018.

She is a great conversationalist, a cheeky personality, great sensual massage technique and a natural beauty which just compels you to return over and over again to experience. Each time seemingly being better than the time before.

Bodyrotic description indicates that she is a fully trained masseuse, and I would certainly agree with that. One of the things that really stands out for me are the girls which don't forget about your calf muscles, and Ariana has a great technique in this respect. But even more so than that, just the way that she gives suggestive views in the mirror while indulging you during the therapeutic part of the session, and the occasional soft teasing with her breasts in the places which would really drive any man wild.

After some sexy body slides with lots of blowing in your ears, light kissing over your neck & back with even more suggestive views in the mirrors, she hops under the table to play with the young fella while also giving you a view of that gorgeously full shaven pussy. I take the opportunity to reach down and feel her smooth legs seeing I can't get close enough to the honey pot from up top. I'm challenged in my life and career each and every day... but the challenge to keep from blowing in this situation is definitely one of my toughest (first world problems don't they say).

Flip over, lots of bodysliding, nipple teasing with her tounge and more teasing of the nether regions. All of this done while maintaining beautiful eye contact and with a cheeky lip biting smile on her face the whole time. The inevitable climax is always reached.

What more can be said. Ariana is awesome !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The only way to get close to the honey pot is to stick your hand down the hole where your head goes.

Assuming that's ok with her :)

On 20/01/2019 at 5:07 PM, amos said:

stick your hand down the hole where your head goes.

😂😂😂

On 20/01/2019 at 5:07 PM, amos said:

The only way to get close to the honey pot is to stick your hand down the hole where your head goes.

Assuming that's ok with her :)

Last thing you will do while you're still breathing.  At least that's how I heard it.   ▪️

Yeah ok. I get all that. Can't say none of you have a least been tempted or the idea hasn't entered your head while enjoying the view.

16 hours ago, amos said:

Yeah ok. I get all that. Can't say none of you have a least been tempted or the idea hasn't entered your head while enjoying the view.

We're all just having fun at your expense. ▪️  We know you know but why not.  I will never forget my first experience of suddenly seeing that a few inches from my face, and with all the rest.. 

Funny thing is that we can all get that view, and touch, and feel, and more at any other brothel!    Its the forbidden fruit isn't it?   Most girls there seem to allow you to touch anyway, for a price or even not, but just not via that forbidden hole in the table.

• Like 1