10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Indian Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Dark
  12. Hair Length: Medium
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Dark
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Large
  17. Estimated Body Size: 14 to 16
  18. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  19. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  20. Full Sex Available: No
  21. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  22. Kissing Available: No
  23. Blowjob: No
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  25. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  26. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  27. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  28. Overall Personality: Cold
  29. Overall Performance: She didn't make an effort

Dream Girl 130 - December 2018 - Tanya

I have a thing for Indian girls and was attracted to what was advertised as 'New Top Girl! Indian, 19yo, 165cm, 100% natural HH Cup, a super busty HH Cup Indian Uni girl. Very young and cute looking, and ready to meet all your hidden desires. -- She is the typical Indian beauty. Very energetic and playful altitude, she will be a very naughty girl in the room.'

Well certainly has the headlights, but no indication this is a large girl, uninspired by the job. Also nil energetic or playful. Massage was very poor, and although I paid for a 'nude' massage she would only go topless, and no touching downstairs. Very cold & mechanical and only thing naughty was the misleading advertising.

Probably a nice girl, but had paid for a service that wasn't delivered.

Will not return to 130 :(

• Thanks 1

I saw Tanya a couple of months ago & thought the same thing. Gave me some neck & cheek kisses & nipple licking; allowed some clit rubbing & nipple licking on her - but it all seemed very clinical.

Go & try Sasha there, if you like Indians - that girl is SMOKING and provides fantastic service.

A heads up: she likes to scratch with her nails & admire the marks she leaves. Believe me, people will notice them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, jackdaniels said:

This place promises the world but generally fails to deliver. Having said that there are some diamonds in the rough.

Can I ask who your diamonds are?

Mine are Sandy (Saturdays only) & Flora! Very different in appearance, manner & style - but both very sensual & love to get into it.

Ive seen both Tanya and Sasha. Both massages were average to above average but the service was made up with the personality. 

i seem to get along well with both in particular Tanya. She let me play with her boobs and feel her up last time which was enough to empty my balls real quick.

Good to hear Sasha does FS I might head back there. What does she charge for extras?