23. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  25. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  26. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  27. Overall Looks: Pretty
  28. Overall Personality: Fake
  29. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - October 2018 - Ava

I'd met Ava on a previous visit where she introduced herself and seemed cheeky and fun.

Ava might be described as a 'pocket rocket' by an uncreative receptionist and is a tiny little thing, well proportioned with a cute face.

Booked for an hour, the first 15 mins of which was spent in smalltalk before I lay down. She kept her clothes on initially and ultimately stripped off to reveal a full bush. Something I was not expecting on someone this young (or anyone frankly - it's 2018) but whatever...

Capable massage followed, not too raunchy followed by an offer of extras. I don't recall the exact details but was surprised at the prices quoted and baulked. To her credit, Ava noted that she's not especially good at one of my fetishes (to wit, a finger or two jammed up my clacker) but the full freight would apply nevertheless. Unfortunately the manner in which I declined, in the form of a joke, was apparently delivered badly and Ava took offence, sternly correcting me.

Womp womp... Instant Floppiness set in and the plane was headed into the mountain. She tried to get it back on the rails (as did I) and eventually I managed to finish but only by closing my eyes tightly and thinking of the last girl at the venue lest I make eye contact and panic again.

I didn't really blame her. These young people seem to get offended by everything these days, and I even left a modest tip which wasn't necessary to try and smooth it over before I fled.

Yes, respect for women and all that but I suspect a thicker skin may be required in a game where a person can quite innocently ask if they could cum all over your tits or glaze your tonsils and this type of banter from a bloke who's not exactly thinking straight, should be met by a giggle or an eyeroll, not a lecture.

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

You should have taken your whipper-snipper.

I'm not in the habit of bringing one or a sandpaper glove.