12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: Unsure
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Bossy
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Dreamgirls - May 2018 - Rita

What a whirlwind experience.. Rita was like a tornado.

At first, she wasn't let in for the line up. I think the old mate behind the counter was trying to push some of the other ladies to me. But he said there were 3 on at the time and only 2 had come out. When I asked about the 3rd.. he reluctantly went back and out popped this unbelievable pocket rocket. I don't think she even got a chance to tell me her name before I said yes!

Up to the room. Showered up and prepped myself for the reveal. Rita walks in in tall heels and a smoking set of lingerie, that hardly hid anything.

I helped her take off her bra and my, those DD things popped out. Obviously enhanced, but she seemed very proud and I was happy to oblige in my admiration too.

Massage was pretty ordinary.. but she seemed a little fiery so I was super excited for the flip.

Over we go and Rita became a little fiesty. She crawled up towards my face and I was inches away from one of the most beautiful pussy's I've ever encountered.. I am not one for daty with WLs (am I the only one?)  so I didn't even try.. but she was definitely warm and wet there..

Rita reached back while straddling me and I don't think I lasted even 30 seconds..

What a whirlwind experience.

I have been back since (Alina.. wow too).. WIR? Not sure.. it certainly was one of the most memorable experiences but it seemed like I was lucky? Similar experiences or thoughts..

I am keen to work my way through the roster here.. crystal (previous post), Rita and Alina have all been fantastic experiences.. who else might equal their performances??

Looks are super important to me.. (vain, I know). I try to decipher from their photos, but it's just so hard to tell.. any every write up states that every girl is a supermodel or other similar adjective.. any experiences, suggestions or inside knowledge..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the review!

I've been 3 times, and I think luck has a lot to do with it!

The first time I booked a double & was told I'd have no choice - I got a Spanish & Thai girl. Both were knockouts - with their service & appearance.

Second time - same story: no choice, and I got a Taiwanese & Indian girl (not Sasha, btw - who is just smoking all round!) and they were so-so, bordering on being dull with their service. Both cute though.

Third time I booked the Spanish girl from my first session, only to have her double-booked by the mamasan! And then 'encouraged' (I use that term loosely!) to take around 5-6 different Asian girls (all cute, pretty or downright stunning in their own ways) while I waited for half an hour (which turned into an hour) for the girl I booked.

Will I return?

Absolutely! 2/3 success rate so far.

Will I get stuffed around again?

I'm sure I will!

This is punting!