16. Knowledge of English: Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Green
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - September 2018 - Maree

Villeroy26

Wow, Wow.

So I decided time to fill in the blanks between A and Z (see previous reports) and ended smack in the middle with the little Sexy, Spanish Señorita, Maree.
I had booked to see Sienna based on feedback, however when I got there found she was running 20mins late. This was a little disappointing seeing as how I booked early morning, and had driven from from Sutherland especially.
Anyway didn't feel like waiting as know that often the 20mins late really means 30-40mins so I met the available masseuses Monica and Maree. Both beautiful ladies, but for me Monica was a bit on the bigger size (a long long way from being over weight, just tall and a bit more solid than I prefer - more a 10-12 size than a 6-10) so I went with Maree… turned out to be an inspired choice.

She is such a beautiful, sexy little thing (size 6-8 I would have said). After the shower she returned and proceeded to do a bodyrub/striptease that certainly had the desired effect. A bit of light kissing all around and then when I was raging hard on to the table.

The rest of the hour was a blur, with her hands and body everywhere, and after an early ‘completion’, which if you have this lovely lady teasing everything you have and with her allowing my fingers to wander on her as well was such a great time. Maree spent a lot of time trying to get this old guy over the line again, and whilst I managed to come to attention again thanks to a little magic pill, unfortunately was unable to paint the mirror under the table a second time.

If you you are after a massage for sore, tired muscles, Maree may not be your girl… but if you want what you really come to BODYROTIC for, then you could not go wrong with Maree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1