15. Knowledge of English: Regular
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Shy
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Dream Girls Massage - September 2018 - Juliana

Im new on the scene and had been considering a trip to dream girls massage and after reading some posts on this forum decided to take the plunge.

I headed in on a weekday evening around an hour before they closed. I was quite nervous so parked nearby and walked over. The entrance to this place is definitely slightly difficult in remaining discrete as there is a lot of traffic on botany road and foot traffic near by. If you quickly step into the alleyway easily identifiable by the large 130 sign you can quite easily avoid attention. Once inside I was shown into the waiting room as another gentleman was at the counter. A woman followed me into the room and and accepted my cash payment. She asked me multiple times if I wanted a double but I had been expecting that post reading this forum. I headed upstairs to the neat and cosy room and stepped into the shower totally unsure who would be coming upstairs. Whilst I was in the shower Juliana came in to wait for me. She was fucking stunning an average height Cuban with a perfect figure. Huge incredibly perky tits tangled black air and some small tattoos on her abdomen. I came out of the shower and began talking with her and became apparent she was both a little shy and a bit rough with English. She was in a good mood though so I had no idea what to expect. The massage was excellent. She was very quiet throughout it so I was worried the rest of the experience would be lacking. She rolled me over and I think realised I too was nervous and this seemed to get her settled and talking more she encouraged me to touch her and climbed ontop for the most incredible body slide that doubled as a tit job with her massive perky tits. It was fucking incredible and rather embarrassingly I came. (Though my cum smeared all over her abdomen was awesome)  She laughed and said she was sure I would go again later. She continued with some more massage which was now more erotic both of us now more relaxed before climbing back on top of me sucking my nipples and lying down on both sides of me to suck my ears she was very passionate and relaxed through all of this. She then climbed on top of me in 69 and I began oral on her beautiful shaved pussy  something that lasted quite a while and that she seemed to enjoy or is a very good actor. Whilst still in 69 and while giving her oral she then gave me a Handjob. She climbed off and we both had seperate showers and had a kiss goodbye herself quite nervous again. 

It was a great service and I think I will definately be back im very keen to meet the blonde European girl they’ve been advertising in pictures (if anyone knows her name) or the acclaimed Alina) 

Being my first time i didnt ask about extras but it seems that girls here do offer them and for the standard rate Juliana was very good and open to lots. She is a little shy and her English is a bit rough but her gorgeous body and excellent service more than made up for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3