16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  36. Overall Personality: Cold
  37. Overall Performance: Shouldn't have bothered

Bodyrotic - August 2018 - Cindy

AlexPrince

Hi All,

For simplicity & quick publication, I'll write succinctly - also for efficiency. PM me if youve got questions.

After looking at the online roster [one of the better laid-out ones], made a shortlist of girls I wanted to see, Cindy was one of them.

At Bodyrotic, ushered into a massage room & told that the girls will be sent in for intros.

Met only 3 as others in bookings, Cindy stood-out for her toned slim body and nice smile.

Paid the host for half hour = $160, then Cindy returned to take me to another room.

She did a quick health check, then I had a shower while she went out to do whatever they do.

She returned, I went up to her for a hug, she drew back asked 'what're you doing?'

I said I wanted to give her a cuddle as a nice way to start & connect, she said ok with a puzzled look.

She said usually she just gets guys to lay down for a back massage & go from there.

I did this, she undressed [nice slim toned body, Filipino mix supposedly], she oiled me, then herself for a massage.

Her massage technique [hands, body to body] was ok, minimal talking, I asked a few questions and responses were brief, not engaging.

Can touch breasts, not pussy. The connection was absent, I didnt bother asking if she does extras.

For the happy ending, I turned over, she sat on my legs with knees up for pussy view, then completed the HJ.

She washed her hands, I showered, she cleaned the room, I got dressed, thanked her then left.

In this & future reviews, I'm going to try adding in number ratings [out of 10] for the girls, service etc, constructive feedback welcomed:

WL: Face 6.5, Body 7, Personality 5, Hygiene 5, Service 5, Value 5,

Business: Location 4 [difficult to find parking], Room - Facilities 8 [modern, edgy, bad lighting], Cleanliness 5, Reception Host 5 [Abrupt], Strictness with time 5.

My opinion only, I wont see her again, many better elsewhere.

Happy hunting.

Have been going to BR on and off since the five dock days. Have had some totally mind blowing sessions and of course the occasional not so good one.

But have never been subjected to a health check. Its erotic massage. Touching is not part of the deal or is up to the  individual girl .

Clearly some places/ girls more relaxed, and others wisely know diseases still can be passed by bare skin contact eg HPV, Herpes, Hand foot mouth, etc

Happy endings dont occur by telekinesis nor telepathy.

Been to FS places where girls dont do health check, and other RNT where they do, varies on the millions of combinations of places-girls-time.

Brings me comfort that they do check, shows they care about their health, hence wont pass anything to me.

Mate,

I've had well over a thousand rubs and tugs over many decades and not once had a health check. Certainly not at Bodyrotic. 

You might be giving off a vibe.

Vibe or not, health check or not, doesnt bother me,

my moneys good, I'm clean, and I have manners.

Ironic - health check a minor aspect, strange the repeated focus of comments here, while main points are missed.

• Like 1

I replied elsewhere on another thread about bodyrotic on the two worst experiences at this venue and I forgot the name of one of them. Thanks for reminding me. I'm pretty sure I got a massage from her 3 years ago and it was like getting one from a medical technician in a hospital. She was very polite but not very erotic.

• Thanks 1
On 03/09/2018 at 4:56 PM, AlexPrince said:

She returned, I went up to her for a hug, she drew back asked 'what're you doing?

wow what a cunt

I don’t understand how she’s still working there. She’s the one and only real dud I’ve had at BR. I had to stop mid way because I couldn’t take it and believe me Ive done ugly, just not ugly attitude especially if you’re paying fair dough. Unfortunate because it’s true she is quite a looker but she made me feel extremely awkward. 

• Thanks 1
On 05/09/2018 at 11:10 PM, lostlittleboy said:

You might be giving off a vibe.

Not necessarily. I understand she is probably the only one at BR who does this. Obviously others will be more discreet though.

I've been a regular of such past legends as Jaime, Crystal, Lani, Elaina......but my times with Cindy have been up there with the best. She does have a gorgeous face and body but is quietly spoken which can come across as cold. But when she gets warmed up she can be naughty:) Damn she reminds me of Tera Patrick . Btw I've never noticed her checking out the old fella beforehand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw her today. She is very attractive and gave me a fantastic teasing massage . Great view under and above the table. She really seemed to enjoy what she was doing. She wasn’t overly talkative and I didn’t ask for any extras.

Will see her again.  I'm sure future visits will provide some surprises 😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well done @amos . From reading previous comments, I get the impression it might be worth getting to know Cindy over the course of a few visits so as to develop a more relaxed and open vibe with her. 

• Like 1

Very recent visit and had the complete opposite experience to the review above.

Appears to be same Cindy - Eurasian, tattoo, athletic/slim figure.

She does come across as quiet/maybe a little reserved in intro, but an pleasant, engaging character in the room.

Great, sensual massage, nice little tricks in her repertoire, good finish.

I've found a new favourite.

• Like 1