18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Lovely
  24. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - August 2018 - Elaina

I thought I'd do something different and I chose Elaina from the line up mostly based on looks. Blonde, busty, looks like she works out, cute European accent. I think she was wearing the same black lingerie as her profile pictures. 

She's a lovely girl. Down to earth, candid, easy to talk to. She's also very prompt. She managed to sneak back into the room and take off all her clothes while I was still showering. Her service is more sensual than anything else and she uses her enhanced breasts to good effect.

However, I really enjoy a good firm massage and she didn't quite hit the spot for me in that regard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your review. I can see why you picked Elaina from her photos on the website. Just a suggestion though. If you want a more professional massage in addition to a sensual one, then you could see one of the girls listed in the “Therarotic” category.

11 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Thanks for your review. I can see why you picked Elaina from her photos on the website. Just a suggestion though. If you want a more professional massage in addition to a sensual one, then you could see one of the girls listed in the “Therarotic” category.

Yeah. I thought I’d do something different. But even with the Therarotic category I’ve found that it is occasionally hit and miss. And some of the girls not listed have good feedback about the massage part. Eg Violet

@lemur 

Nina gave a fantastic deep tissue massage, in addition to everything else she was famous for. I could never work out how such a petite lady could apply so much pressure. 

4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@lemur 

I could never work out how such a petite lady could apply so much pressure. 

You'll learn everything you need to know about pressure and force per square inch when you have a girl step on your testicles in stilettos.

Nina was also very good at kneeling in front of me and sticking her finger up my clacker as I unloaded all over her tits. Nice lady...

5 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

You'll learn everything you need to know about pressure and force per square inch when you have a girl step on your testicles in stilettos.

Bloody hell! You’re a braver man than me. I’ve had mine tied up in rope but never stepped on. Do you talk in a very high voice now? Lol.