13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  29. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  31. Overall Looks: Attractive
  32. Overall Personality: Bitchy
  33. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Club 741 - February 2018 - Shanaya

Pretty surprised to read the other reviews on this lass, saying she offers daty no more. Perhaps it’s correct as my session with her was around mid February this year. I’ve seen her name few time on the roster and wanted to sample.

must say was quite a challenge to get her time as she seemed quite a myth. First day I saw her name on roster and called up to book but told she does not accept booking but should be at work in 30 minutes. Sped down to the place only to be told she has cancelled and now not going to be in, ended up banging another girl named Lou.( and Lou was fine).

second day a Saturday saw her name on roster to start at 10am and kept calling every hour or so trying differ my voice each time to seem authentic, each time got told she is running late and at one point around 3pm I just gave up.

now don’t think I was crazy about meeting her or paranoid, it seems that way for the sheer effort to see some one who is not bookable nor honour a roster.

couple of weeks later I was in the area and thought I drop in, actually had Lou in mind. But whalla “blistering blundering birdbrain” there she stood in front of me third on the lineup.

i cracked the myth ...

booked for an hour straight up and oh she mentioned deluxe for 50, which includes deep French kissing and daty. Now I’m a Punani lover ( I love eating licking and digitzing and and bad odour is traumatising to me) . Hers for me was a perfect specimen which I worked on for near 15 minutes.

( who thou doucbags gave her punani the schingles and ruined it for all the fellow punters)

any case back to the session, she was quite bitchy at the start, one word answers to questions I asked, I was just trying to warm up and she was quite cut throat. However as we progressed she warmed up and even gave me a kiss on the lips when I left with a see u soon.

the sex was great too, we did cowgirl, missionary and ended with doggy. She does have great booty the firmest I’ve sampled. 

Did I return “no” not because I wasn’t satisfied ( oh I was) but I could not take the stress of trying to locate the lochnest monster once more.

if only she could be booked, but wait no daty, I’m out.

• Thanks 3