14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Overall Looks: Model material
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss On Crown - January 2012 - Heidi

2012 started in a pretty shit place for me after losing an elderly relative just after New Years which left me shattered. After moping around the house and being unproductive all this week i decided i could finally use some massage therapy or 'sexual healing' to make me feel better again. I wasn't really in the mood for a full-on sex romp, so i took the more passive option of a straight forward RnT session at Bliss.

And a blissful decision this turned out to be, as i got just what i needed...

I should start with a big word of THANKS to GreatSage who pointed me in the direction of Heidi at Bliss. His personal recommendation was filed away on my wish list some six months ago. So it was pleasing to find Heidi is still a regular on the Bliss roster and i called ahead (sight unseen) to make a booking.

I could not have been more impressed when Heidi entered the waiting room to collect me, barefoot wearing only a two-piece pink lingerie set. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I try to be a tough marker when it comes to rating WLs on appearance, but i have no hesitation selecting "Model Material" in this case. In his review GS has compared her face to actress Kristen Bell, with a body like Cara from BRE – and this description is totally spot on.

I will add to this by saying that she has the natural good looks of one of the fresh-faced young models you would see in those cheeky Bonds tv commercials. You know the ones where the girls are dancing around in their underwear. I would cast her for one of those for sure. Heidi has a very slim, sporty figure, medium height, beautifully toned flawless body. Blonde hair, fair skin, super cute face with a great smile. She is about 23-24yo, and a light breezy no-bullshit personality.

My booking with Heidi was for 1 hour at a cost of $200. (No extras were offered or requested.) I put myself in the hands of the expert and asked her to lead the way as to how the session will unfold. It occurred to me later that she did an expert job of neatly dividing the timing into three distinct 20 minute blocks:

Our first 20 minutes or so had me face down on the massage table. A little bit of chit chat between us to start, but then i decided to STFU, relax and enjoy the sensations of her touching me head to toe. Some chilled music playing (including one of my favourite bands Portishead was a bonus) and a candle lit room, created a sensual & comforting atmosphere. Heidi's touches were soft & teasing to begin, oiling me up all over and then gradually applying more pressure as her massage techniques kicked in. I love the way she dug in her elbow on my upper back, and a few times she positioned herself up on the table over me and pushed down on my back with her full weight and this felt fantastic. (To be honest she's such a light frame she could probably have stood up and walked on my back if she wanted to.) Her bra came off to reveal a perfectly shaped set of natural B's. I watched in the side mirror as she sat atop me and oiled her breasts and then pressed against me for a body-to-body slide. Every so often her hands would wander between my legs to touch around my perineum as a sign of things to come later.

During the course of my back massage, the in-room hot tub had filled up and this is where we retreated for the middle third of the session. Heidi stripped off her bottoms and brought her candle over and we sat coupled naked together in the very warm water, facing each other, our legs entwined. I rubbed her thighs under the water; massaged her beautiful breasts; ran my hands up & down her arms and shoulders, and every now and then she would lean forward to give me a hug and let her face softly glance against mine. Here we engaged in a bit of small talk and got to know a little more about each other's lives. I found out what an easy-breezy, stress-free lifestyle she likes to live, and it's no wonder she has such a healthy happy glow about her.

After exiting the spa it was on to every man's favourite part of an RnT - the bit where she says "you can lay on your back now" - as you know what we're about to build up to. I laid back and watched in the ceiling mirror as Heidi worked my legs and then she climbed up on to the table, again oiling herself up, oiling me all over. I gave her a bit in return by rubbing her thighs, her incredibly tight toned bum and lightly squeezing her boobs whenever possible. She pushed me down for a frontal body slide. Her breasts frequently in my face, her nipples purposely brushing lightly against my lips. I couldn't keep my hands off her bottom and legs. My cock was standing to full attention throughout this finale and the moment when her oiled hands slid along my length was a sensation. She put him between her breasts for a touch of Spanish. More teasing, more body sliding, it's almost hard to soak it all in, this gorgeous creature naked on top of me... i was under her dreamy spell. And then her 'handy' started working me towards a climax. I sat up and caressed Heidi's body as she continued on & on until i shot a good wad of cum over her.

She smiled the cutest smile possible and said "Was that good?" in a humuorously patronising voice. My response was "You know that was good, don't even ask me you cheeky shit!" Shower time, and a quick glance at the clock revealed we had timed our 60 minute run to perfection without any feeling of rushing along to beat the buzzer. I will give Heidi the credit for this as i'm sure she knows from experience how to maximise the available time. A wonderfully satisfying RnT hour.

A couple of minor criticisms:

1) i feel like the room downlights were dimmed a little too dark. Heidi has such a hot body, i would have appreciated a bit more light to fully enjoy this magnificent sight. Admittedly the candles & music is a nice touch, but she has no reason not to showcase her flawless body in all it's glory.

2) Lack of open leg reverse body slide (69) position which is usually a highlight any time that i've had RnT in the past. I probably could have spoken up to request this, but instead went with the flow being my first booking with Heidi.... Next time i hope.

And speaking of next time, there will definitely be a next time. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Heidi and i did not want it to end. I would have been delighted to stick around for another hour and just keep going with more of the same. Her looks amazing; service fantastic; and i highly recommend her to other punters who appreciate the pure art of the erotic massage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZhSc1qtves

• Thanks 18

Great review mymuse. A better read than some FS reviews (certainly than some of mine !). Helps when its a great time. Cheers.

Commiserations on your loss mymuse. It sounds like Heidi was just the little pick-up you needed and thank you for sharing the experience with us :)

I could not have been more impressed when Heidi entered the waiting room to collect me, barefoot wearing only a two-piece pink lingerie set. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I try to be a tough marker when it comes to rating WLs on appearance, but i have no hesitation selecting "Model Material" in this case. In his review GS has compared her face to actress Kristen Bell, with a body like Cara from BRE – and this description is totally spot on.

Noted for future Sydney visits ;)

I should start with a big word of THANKS to GreatSage who pointed me in the direction of Heidi at Bliss. His personal recommendation was filed away on my wish list some six months ago. So it was pleasing to find Heidi is still a regular on the Bliss roster and i called ahead (sight unseen) to make a booking.

If I've done a little something to help you through this month, mate, I can feel good about myself. Who loves ya baby :)

Heidi is a gem; I'm really fond of her. Like mymuse says, apart from being totally gorgeous, what sets her apart is that she genuinely has this relaxing, warm glow of being totally happy and carefree. She's like the "good girl" pin-up of Bliss. Other girls can wig you out a bit with how cold-bloodedly ambitious they are about being in the industry, but Heidi's the total opposite - she's like a lazy Sydney summer's day in female form.

Commiserations for your loss.

I saw Heidi three times in 2011. She is the most attractive girl at bliss that I have met (and many are gorgeous).

While she doesn't do extras, she has let me massage her in all 3 occasions. Full body except between her legs (sigh).

She is my ideal girl to watch and I get a saw neck just leaning my head up to check out her stunning curves and ver pretty face. She knows how to get her body's to do all the right things. While I have moved on from Heidi as I work my way through the rest of the roster, I will go back this year.

Truly stunning girl, not as dirty as some at bliss and not as much as I would like, but still worth the punt.

Highly recommended.

My muse great review!

I have to say that Heidi is highly addictive although I think her personality isn't to everyones taste.

She is extremely chilled which I love about her and is one of the reasons I can't help but keep going back.

Just before the first time I saw her there was some guy complaining that she only saw him for 45 mins with a 1 hour booking. I was looking out for her during the intros to ensure I didn't choose her. But when I saw her I couldn't resist. She short changed me in terms of time that visit ... but as I said I had to go back. Haven't had an issue with this since.

What a babe!