29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Attractive
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Pretty good

BODYROTIC - July 2018 - Nadine

This is the 1st time at this venue.My fav is Nirvana but I thought try something different.The rooms are huge here and the the rooms are rabbit warren like Impression used to be.

Seems a busy night so only two come to say hello and I go with skinny Nadine.

She has some accent but still very cute. Start on the back and very soft massage.  After 10mins she already ask whether if I want to turn around. OK so I do and she is not much into massaging but starts body to body already. I ask and she says no extras. We get talking while lying skin to skin. Her boob job is a little hard to touch but it's OK. We are caressing and then fingering is ok for $50 now.

So we do gentle caressing each other and she is getting wet. Now its ok to kiss her pussy for $100. Yum and yes please.

So lets get into 69 position. Her  clit is a little engorged. Very yummy. Before I can ask for more extras I'm exploding.

Clean off and she lie down next to me. A bit more chat and then shower time.

Not bad experience for my 1st time at this joint.

I didn't know the girls let you eat them. I thought their strict no extras policy would prohibit that. Who knew?

I always wanted Nina's mouth around my shaft. 

I think you will find that every girl may offer something different.

Sometimes its best to keep some details to yourself or at least that's the way I see it

3 hours ago, amos said:

I think you will find that every girl may offer something different.

Sometimes its best to keep some details to yourself or at least that's the way I see it

Yes, I get that and certainly have had the occasional BR girl swallow me whole and do other things which I know, beyond doubt, are against the house rules. 

However I've never seen a sign specifically stating what's available and what isn't though recall one girl saying "anything that requires a condom is forbidden" which resulted in a philosophical discussion about blowjobs....

That however leaves me wondering whether eating pussy (which would never need a condom) is okay by the house, if it's okay by the girl.

On 06/08/2018 at 12:08 AM, drlove68 said:

This is the 1st time at this venue.My fav is Nirvana but I thought try something different.

So Nirvana is your fav without having had a booking with her??

6 hours ago, Bulldog said:

So Nirvana is your fav without having had a booking with her??

Nirvana is the name of another establishment, not a girl at Bodyrotic mate. 

The practice of paying for extras is abhorrent and hopefully won’t continue at Bodyrotic. It has the potential for becoming common place, like other establishments I read about. If that happens at BR, then I’ll stop going. By all means tip the girls if you enjoyed the session, but don’t start the extras culture.

15 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Nirvana is the name of another establishment, not a girl at Bodyrotic mate. 

OK my bad and my apologies ▪️

21 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

The practice of paying for extras is abhorrent and hopefully won’t continue at Bodyrotic. It has the potential for becoming common place, like other establishments I read about. If that happens at BR, then I’ll stop going. By all means tip the girls if you enjoyed the session, but don’t start the extras culture.

Agree.

On 07/08/2018 at 3:32 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

The practice of paying for extras is abhorrent and hopefully won’t continue at Bodyrotic. It has the potential for becoming common place, like other establishments I read about. 

Depends on your definition of extras.

Every other R&T I've been to lets you grope the girl's tits or feel up their pussy if that's your thing and it, along with hand relief (or perhaps a tit-job) was part of the service.

A blowjob or full service was typically 'extra'.

Now if you're talking about paying a girl to feel them up, I agree. It's abhorrent.

I've not however felt that girls who offer you a blowjob will give you a substandard handjob if you decline the 'extra'.

I believe problems arise when 'extras girls' get more repeat work than girls who don't do it. However even then, if every girl gives blowjobs etc. there'll be one who does them bareback. Or BBFS. Or whatever.

All terribly political. But my original query arose from the idea of 'extras' at Bodyrotic which I thought were a no-no and therefore come as a surprise.

@lostlittleboy This was my 1st time here and I had no idea there was no extras in  this place.

I tend to go to Nirvana, bliss or Sirs in Sydney and well they always had extras.

I remember also a place in Canberra (I think closed now) which had a Chinese restaurant like menu for any specific extras you could think of. This was the only place ever I ever tried to give a girl oral with some kind of silicon shield. All the time I was doing it I was thinking "yuk! WTF!" - That place was terrible.