17. Knowledge of English: Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes
  33. Massage Available: Yes
  34. Extras Charged: Yes
  35. Overall Looks: Average
  36. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  37. Overall Performance: Pretty good
Canberra4u

Summerville Massage - August 2018 - Sayuri

Canberra4u

I had a good experience yesterday and the price was good value for money so thought I'd call in today again.

It certainly is getting some traffic through the door...I suspect if I was 15mins later I would have been turned away for not having booking.

Anyhow there was another customer in the reception when i walked in the front door...so the Madame ushered me straight to the room where I wait for about 5 mins...then in comes Sayuri. Not the petite frame from the ladies I'd seen yesterday...and I'm not sure she's 21....but the photos are accurate. She seemed nice enough and unlike her profile on the website her massage is far from soft...but it was very good as a therapeutic massage. Again about 40mins of very good standard of massage...with her spending a bit of time actually on top of me...despite being cloth this was still tantalizing. At the end there was plenty of tackle tickling before she went and got the hot towels...I guess this is why they like to keep their clothes on.

On her return she offered the B2B massage...asked if BJ was available and she said she could do that for the same price. So off comes her cloths and the very natural D boobs work a treat for B2B. After some B2B on my back and some nibbling on my ears she gets me to flip over...from there all her attention is on the little fella ...including a BBBJ. Now I had been expecting her to throw on a cover as I didn't think i'd push the BJ offer...but not complaining...nice suction and lots of nibbling and licking of the balls and I was over the line relatively easily...and to finsih it off she had me blow over her ample breasts...a good experience...but I still think Moly on her own would be more intense.

Sayuri position herself so there was not opportunity for hands to explore other them some soft touches on her breast.

Would I return- if I wasn't heading home first thing tomorrow I'd definitely head back in tomorrow...and see if there was a more intensive young lady.

But two out of two positive experiences....time for one more play tonight...if I can decide on somewhere to go! lol.gifdevil.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1