17. Knowledge of English: Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes
  31. Massage Available: Yes
  32. Extras Charged: Yes
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Great service
Canberra4u

Summerville Massage - August 2018 - Moly & Nina

Canberra4u

So decided I'd take a wander over to Summerville Massage based off the reviews on here...figured for the price and what seems to be a reasonably good service it was worth checking out. I am please I did.

Found the venue easily and it didn't seem to dodgy...and certainly they seemed to be busy enough to even appear legitimate as a standard massage joint...with one person coming in at the same time as me.

The receptionist asked me how long and offered me a double massage for $100 "special discount"...figured what the hell its not like I come here and have this opportunity very often...so gave up the $100 for a double massage for one hour.

Was joined by Moly and Nina...both exactly as per their pictures and descriptions on the website so I won't repeat. The one thing I noticed was that the walls of the rooms don't go to the roof and those it is very easy to hear what is going on in the other rooms. :)

The massage was very good...with good pressure and enough touches in the nether region to give hope of things to come. Moly was very strategic in grinding against my arms whilst massaging. Massage went for about 40mins before the offer of 'special service was made by Moly. Price was $50 each lady for body slide and happy ending...I did suggest to Moly was there more available and I got the distinct impression that had it not been a double booking much more could have been negotiated with her. I found Moly was much more engaging...although a little over the top with the compliments...but she certainly wanted to please. Nina was great and didn't mind wondering hands around her tight bottom...but she was not keen on touch of the breasts etc.

Once the sensual part start and I was asked to flip over things become interesting...despite the limitations on touching...Nina give me a good view of her pussy whilst slide her D cup breast from my chin down to my little fella...all while Moly was working down the bottom end. After about 5 mins they switched with Nina climbing between my legs and starting the HJ...while Moly positioned herself up the top end and ensured I was able to play with her clit and also insert a few fingers...she seemed to enjoy. Once climax was reached they ladies cleaned my up and then finished off the time with a simultaneous head and foot massage. At the end Nina insisted on help me put my clothes on.

So they were both nice and did a great job...but if I went back I'd look to book Moly on her own as I suspect that there would be a much more enjoyable service. That said I suspect that two clients were enjoying themselves as the ladies in there rooms were getting quite vocal. :)

I commend this place...unfortunately Moly only works on Friday otherwise I'd be heading back there tomorrow.

Enjoy gentlemen!

• Thanks 2