11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Brown
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Blue
  15. Skin Colour: Tanned
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  23. Full Sex Available: No
  24. Kissing Available: No
  25. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  31. Overall Personality: Lovely
  32. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss Erotic Massage - July 2018 - Amber

I dropped in to Bliss on Crown for the first time after some ambivalence from some of the reviews I've read - but I wasn't after any extras so went ahead knowing the price was pretty much set. The receptionist was lovely, and I soon met the three girls available and quickly settled on Amber. She was polite and a clear communicator, expectations were aligned. And she was smoking hot. So I booked her for an hour.

Nothing about the session was rushed, I was invited to remove her lingerie and oil her body up at every opportunity. We have some very pleasant conversation during the massage - and the massage was basic but still amazing,  it really worked the right places in my upper back and she's got a pretty masterful body slide, running her elbows alongside your spine while her perfect, large breasts run over your body. Being my first time there I'm not sure if all the rooms are the same, but the mirror placement in our room was amazing to watch this all happening. Which was true for the flip too - the mirror on the roof gave a perfect view of her body sliding over mine. She really took her time on the happy ending, straddled across my legs and really making it an experience, pulling me in close at times I sat too. It was an amazing end. We then showered together and chatted through the last 5 minutes.

I'm sure not everyone would describe her as naturally sexy, but she's a really beautiful, intelligent and honest girl, and she certainly knows how to look after you. Recommended, please look after her :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks TI for writing the review for Amber, glad it went well for you.

Agree, Bliss has been hit - miss these past 6 months, they're not getting the quality ladies that they used to have consistently.

I usually dont visit a place unless they have at least 3 of 7/10 ladies in a shift, not worth the hassle of finding parking which is atrocious in that area.

Happy hunting mate.

I haven't been doing this long, but I can already see a lot of value of asking the right questions during the meet and greet, and being prepared to only stay if you get the right impression from the answers in the moment. I always try to have a plan B :).

Can understand the pain of having to find a park, it really adds to the cost if you don't get a return.