12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Shy
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Private Masseuse - July 2018 - Mina Baby

Found Minababy on locanto and was happy to see her pics were real. Mina is a pure massage person with a most fantastic HJ finish. - Don't ask for Full Service and fuck it up for others

I booked Mina for 45 minutes ($160) which started with a nice oily massage on my back. Mina is nuded up from the start of the session and soon she increases the oil to start a most fantastic massage with her tits rubbing all over your back and bottom. Eventually there is the flip, and she continues the slide. I reached around and started rubbing her puss and she didn't mind FIV. 

Mina gave me some light kisses and then she asked if I wanted to watch her puss as she finished me off. She flipped around and it was a great view as she continued the HJ

Mina really is a sexy girl about 5 foot nothing with no fat on her body and nice C cups. I was really horny and was wanting to fuck her, but this is a no gone zone. I will say she gave me the best HJ ever.

EDIT: On my second visit, I paid her $20 to do DATY. She will do a CBJ but I prefer skin contact. YMMV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Nice find Mike.

On 13/07/2018 at 10:07 AM, Mikemelb said:

Mina really is a sexy girl about 5 foot nothing with no fat on her body and nice C cups

On 13/07/2018 at 10:07 AM, Mikemelb said:

I will say she gave me the best HJ ever.

• Thanks 2

I have enjoyed a Mina Massage on a number of occasions and fully concur with the positive views expressed above.

She is a real gem.

Be friendly and treat her with respect and an excellent service awaits.

I will be back for more as soon as my normal work schedule resumes.

• Thanks 1

Mina is really good at massage and the extras. I just wish she had bigger tits so the body slide would feel like something. Really good English as well 

• Thanks 1

When I saw Mina earlier in the year there were reasons why she was switching names. Next time you see her she'll happily give the details, it's not up for me to spill the beans.

The reasons she gave were honest and sound.

2 hours ago, puntersclub said:

When I saw Mina earlier in the year there were reasons why she was switching names. Next time you see her she'll happily give the details, it's not up for me to spill the beans.

The reasons she gave were honest and sound.

Possibly, but if she wanted to divest her past as Mina why use the same locanto account and continue to reference Mina from south yarra as she was doing a couple of weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, Maximiliansaxon said:

Possibly, but if she wanted to divest her past as Mina why use the same locanto account and continue to reference Mina from south yarra as she was doing a couple of weeks ago. 

Yes, I would have to say it’s not the cleverest of reinventions I’ve seen. 

• Haha 1

Saw her recently and didn't really enjoy it. Felt like a giant jellyfish sliding all over me and even though the heater was on full blast I got cold because of the oil/lubricant she uses. Finish was nice and slow but I found her to be too shy for my liking so struggled to get into it. Definitely doesn't rush things though.

She's cut her hair by the way. I saw her a few weeks back. Another punter had got into her head that I was a fake booking so he could take the spot .When I arrived she basically blamed me for her confusion. I offered to make a time when she was in a better mood, but she declined and was very cold throughout. Even though the CBJ was one of the best I've had, I wouldn't go back.

Are Ava and Ivy different girls ?

Similar services very similar to original Ivy.

I remember Amy at same location

12 hours ago, bantingj said:

Are Ava and Ivy different girls ?

Similar services very similar to original Ivy.

I remember Amy at same location

100% different girls

14 hours ago, bantingj said:

Cool

Both worth a try then

Ivy's service has gone way down hill.  I personally wouldn't see her again.