18. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: Unsure
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  23. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss Erotic Massage - July 2018 - Hayden

After a week in Sydney I was climbing the walls and couldn't stand the sight of my hotel room.   Spent an evening wandering the streets of the CBD, a few drinks, dinner, then a few more drinks.

Felt like a massage so looked around PP for options and discovered Bliss wasn't too far away.  Noted some of the other comments about cost for extras, but to be honest wasn't in the mood for anything beyond a massage.

The website doesn't give many  clues as to the roster, but thought it was worth a little walk - beats sitting in the hotel at any rate.

Met 4 girls - who mostly escape me right now - mix of 2 white girls and 2 older (?) black.  Hayden seemed a good match, so off we went.

Hayden is of Eastern European heritage, but college educated and has an accent that is also US in nature.  Quite easy to talk to, and a couple of times encouraged me to touch and hold her saying she wasn't a starfish.  the massage was pretty good - she asked me at the beginning what I prefer and then checked in as she went on to ensure I was still ok.

So the back massage was pretty good.  the impression I got was that it was predominately about relaxation and setting the scene for later.  (in fact she checked in a couple of times to ensure I was still awake).  A few touches here and there that were more than 'massage', but nothing to get fired up about.  Climbed up on the table a few times to slide along my back and legs - hints of what may come next.   After about 15 mins or so, Hayden asked me to turn over.

Massage continued, but more emphasis on exciting rather than relaxing.  Hayden continued to slide on me and added draping her breasts over various parts of me to mix it up and change sensations.  as we needed the end of the session, her intensity increased, and culminated in a release (the intensity of which I didn't expect).

No urgency to rush out.  Hayden offered to help soap the oil off me and then offered a second soap to better cleanse me off before seeing me off into the night.

Would I return...probably.   would be easier to make that decision if their website gave more information so you didn't feel like it was a roll of the dice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

beeker, as this is your 5th review, you now have access to the SML. Thanks for sharing cheers. :) 

I get your point about the website being sketchy for details but to be fair that is par for the course for all such establishments like Bliss.