Important News regarding Membership Access Read more... ×

Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Mya
  2. Session Month: May
  3. Session Year: 2018
  4. Type of Service: R'n'T Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyline
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 21 Thomas St, Yarraville VIC 3013
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9314 6551
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://www.bodyline.net.au/
  9. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): SWA 4141 & 4142
  10. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  12. Location where session took place: Victoria
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Regular
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes
  31. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Handjob Available: Yes
  36. Massage Available: Yes
  37. Extras Charged: Yes
  38. Overall Looks: Pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Lovely
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time
Sign in to follow this  
Joey V

Bodyline - May 2018 - Mya

Joey V

Latest visit to Bodyline was during the week on a day off, and I was one of the first clients there (so I was told), arriving just before lunch on a Thursday.

Not a fan of the speed intros at Bodyline, especially when they have 6+ women available, and some of them are very cute. I usually forget the names and its difficult to even ask any questions, particularly when some of the girls just pop their heads into the smaller intro rooms, and you cant even see their full outfits, makes me wonder why they are there during the quiet times when they dont place much effort in their intros.

Anyway, Mya was the 2nd last girl to intro, and when I saw her lovely smile, pretty face and fit body, I checked her name with her again before selecting her for 1 hour. Like many of us, I love admiring their lovely asses on the way up those stairs, before we enter the room and have a quick chat. Mya caught me off-guard when she said she would like to offer me FS, even though she usually doesnt offer FS, and hasnt done so since the summer (no idea if this was true or not, but no reason to lie I guess). So for an extra $100 (I know the sign says $50, but I let it go as she was cute and I didnt want to make a fuss), she helped me off with my clothes and sent me to the shower. Before this occasion, I had never expected (or requested) FS at this venue before, as my GF in Syd has an excellent appetite; however, when I am down in Melbs, I try and keep an open mind.

Mya comes back and offers 'sexytime' first before a massage, or a brief massage first. I say her preference is fine, but lets keep the massage brief to say, 15 mins or so, before we have some fun. Well within 5mins of the massage (which was quite nice and firm, and hit the right places on my back), she turns me over and shoves my hand on her pussy. Mya then smiles and said, 'Play with me before we have some fun'. Mya has a very sweet and naturally warm smile, but her eyes were telling me she was keen to have some fun on this cold morning. So after she cums on my hand, she reaches for the rubber and proceeds with a good CBJ. Being honest here, it wasnt the best CBJ I have ever had, but it was certainly enjoyable given I was still playing with her pussy and titties. 

Mya then asks me how I wanted to take her; so I said she can lead the way to start with. She asks me to close my eyes as she switches quickly from CBJ to sliding me inside her. Mya was on top and took her time finding her rhythm, before becoming comfortable and really enjoying the experience. Once I saw this, I leaned in to kiss her (which she liked) before regulating our rhythm to suit us both. Within 10 mins or so she came again, and started to shake a little - I love it when the hot women quiver after they come as its a difficult move for the body to fake, and tells me I did something right!

After a quick drink for both of us, she asks for doggy and then for me to choose what position will finish me off. After I get her close in doggy, I say I want her back on top of me because it will be the best sight I see all day. I ask her if I can go deeper and faster and she smiles as she nods and says, 'yes please'. With the added encouragement, I only lasted another 5 mins or so before we both came within a few seconds of each other. The rest of our time was spent on a nice massage, and talking about Trump and North Korea (which was a little random). After joining me for a shower, with plenty of kissing and fondling, I tipped her another $50 and thanked her for her time. She said I made her day, and as she was exhausted by now, was not going to offer FS for the rest of the week (again..who knows).

WIR? Yes, most definitely, Mya is great company and we had fantastic chemistry during this session.

• Thanks 4

Sign in to follow this