15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kissing Available: Not Always
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  32. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  33. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - June 2018 - Alice

Well so this was my second visit to Bodyrotic, and after seeing Zoe the first time went for the highly rate Alice to complete the A-z (or Z-A actually) of the lineup.I did put a review in Bodyrotic website feedback, and the slightly negative comments I entered were deleted and the 4* rating I gave Alice was upped to 5* so decided if that was going to be the situation then I would enter a review here.

Booked Alice based on previous reviews, as was headed back over that way. 

We were in the "Fantasy Room" which is probably great for the striptease voyeur cam, chair and glory hole - but in reality the projected image is very grainy and the mirrors are a long way from the table.

I had asked for the "Therarotic" massage and after my shower Zoe explained that she wasn't aware of this as it usually requires a uniform, so she could either go get the uniform, or as she was in lovely lingerie or nude .. so opted for the nude. This then led to a very nice striptease, allowing hand to roam over her body. Thinking this is going to be a great session to rival my one with Zoe. Whilst the massage started nicely, and I was allowed to keep my hand roaming. Alice moved to the under table position for a little play, however she was a fair way back on the table so could hardly see the play show she was putting on below me.

Then turnover and this is where things became a little to routine of Step 1, Step 2, etc.... by no means was it a bad experience however just not quite up to level of my experience with Zoe. Would I repeat with Alice - maybe..... would I repeat with Zoe - you bet I would.

Just annoyed with BR for the tampering with the Feedback I gave through their form, although to be expected I guess. Just as well PP exists :) 

• Thanks 1

I tend to agree with you on the quality of the image on the large screen. It might be due to the camera perhaps not being properly in focus, or not entirely suitable for capturing crisp images, or even the lighting in the room. If this could be improved it would make a world of difference. The chair is sensational. I’m not sure if you’ve experienced it. If not then give it a go. I haven’t tried the glory hole as it not my thing, but once I did see hand marks on the glass either side of the hole, so I guess others have used it.

Your comments about Alice are interesting as she does get good feedback. Thanks for your review.

The 'Glory Hole' is a hole cut in a piece of glass (the shower screen).

You can see through it.

As distinct from a regular glory hole where you don't actually know who's on the other side. Whilst you assume it's a cock-starved teenage cheerleader, it's probably a young Filipino male.

The Bodyrotic one doesn't have any of that mystery.

As for the camera, It's probably an infrared night-vision which results in a fairly grainy image but ultimately who wants to watch themself lying there?

Always wondered about the chair but assume certain girls use it to advantage and others have no idea. The 'late' Nina had zero interest and I wasn't one to argue.

Crystal knows how to put the chair to the test. So if you are lucky enough to see her book the fantasy room.

• Thanks 1