11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Indian Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Black
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Dark
  16. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  23. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  25. Extras Charged: No, all included
  26. Overall Looks: Model material
  27. Overall Personality: Lovely
  28. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - June 2018 - Shanaya

saintswithin

In the west today, I called up Spellbound and was told there were some Indian girls on roster. However the receptionist sounded cold and bored, and I missed the freeway turnoff. I cut my losses and tried Club 741.

The whole crew paraded through- Anita was an Indian MILF with a great rack, but it was Shanaya who caught my eye. Tiny, caramel-coloured, pretty, almost doll-like, with a bright smile, she said no DATY: but perhaps seeing my slight disappointment, offered kissing for free. I generally prefer both, but I took the plunge.

In the room, she was meticulous and careful with a health check under a lamp. Similarly, as we were grinding and kissing, she asked that I not get my uncovered cock near her panties in case there was any contact, and wanted to put a condom on me straight away. Now all this, in addition to no DATY and no fingering, could come across as fussy. But like so many things in life, attitude is everything. She was smiley and polite throughout, and explained that she wanted to "take care of both my health and yours". That's a cute way of putting it. This girl should work in advertising!

I negotiated that I would keep my cock away, if she would leave the condom off for now. She complied and we continued making out. Her lithe body is incredible. I could feel her abs, her ass was perkier than expected, she said she goes to the gym and it shows. She may have one of the best bodies among Melbourne Indian WL's I've seen, if you're into the slim build.

I buried my face in her long hair, she smelt amazing. In a negotiating mood, I asked if I could touch her through her panties. She complied and enjoyed it greatly.

After 10 minutes, she took the initiative, removed her panties to show her perfectly smooth shaven pussy and popped a condom on me "so I can enjoy myself even more with you," she grinned. I told you, this girl is good at explanations! She rubbed my cock with what seemed like her whole body, kissing me hungrily. 

Time for sex. I ran her through a bunch of different positions, with cowgirl a highlight as she really got into it and built up a sweat, jamming her tongue into my mouth at regular intervals. I worked up a bit more courage and asked if I could rub her clit as she rode. She happily complied again, first sucking my fingers to wetness. Negotiations were going well.

I don't usually enjoy CBJ much, but couldn't resist, in between bouts of sex, having her pretty mouth suck her own juices off my cock. She spontaneously deepthroated. Those of you who enjoy CBJ more than I do will have a great time. Some more negotiations ensued: she let me "go down" and lick her hips, inner thighs, ass. I was only centimetres away from her pussy but I often course resisted; I'm a good boy.

I often take a very long time cumming with a condom. I can cum quicker with an uncovered HJ, but sensing her slight squeamishness with bodily fluids, I didn't try my luck. So as the bell rang, I explained that I may not cum and we were both fine with it. I liked her relaxed no-pressure attitude here: some girls can get pushy or even a bit offended when you don't cum. She simply said "No worries, maybe next time." There'll definitely be a next time. 

She says she only works at 741 intermittently and has another non-WL job elsewhere, though I note other intel says she's also at Ultimate Magic under the name Summara. In any case, I give her a very strong recommendation. She's bright, cute, friendly, self-confident; and despite having some boundaries, is open to some negotiation if you treat her right!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Beautiful girl. If you get to the good side of her and being a regular, things could improve, also goes without saying about YMMV. She also respects being groomed and smelling good (a few hints ). 

She was offering DATY before (not my thing) but looks like she stopped that. She gives a good GFE.

12 hours ago, saintswithin said:

She's bright, cute, friendly, self-confident

Can she cook?

Well done M8 and a good read too!

• Haha 1

Thanks for the review saintswithin. Obviously you enjoyed the time with her. I've also had a session with her middle of lat year. She was fantastic & offered DATY as well. However, she charged $50 for GFE & DATY. May be she doesn't offer that anymore. Again, YMMV.

Cheers!

On 28/06/2018 at 4:16 AM, tlove said:

Thanks for the review saintswithin. Obviously you enjoyed the time with her. I've also had a session with her middle of lat year. She was fantastic & offered DATY as well. However, she charged $50 for GFE & DATY. May be she doesn't offer that anymore. Again, YMMV.

Cheers!

I confirm she offered in the past. But gone missing from the scene for an year. At least not coming to ultimate magic

She's been pretty big on extras. Based on a recent visit, she wanted to charge extras for the second shot in a 1 hr booking. Never heard that before. Pushing too much on extras is such a turn off . 

4 hours ago, dhoff780 said:

She's been pretty big on extras. Based on a recent visit, she wanted to charge extras for the second shot in a 1 hr booking. Never heard that before. Pushing too much on extras is such a turn off . 

Is she worth extra? 

Nice body with tiny tits. Subpar BJ, and GFE. I wouldn't pay extra for her . DFK is good but she charges extra for it now ($50). Stuff that .

Nice review...I've read about this health check now in quite a few reviews.. what is that all about?

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, saintswithin said:

she asked that I not get my uncovered cock near her panties in case there was any contact, and wanted to put a condom on me straight away. Now all this, in addition to no DATY and no fingering, could come across as fussy.

Fussy is not a word I would use and if she had said no DATY during the intro, I would have said GTFO !

Damn, been looking at her for a while now and only just saw this review. What a shame there's no DATY, pretty much the only reason I punt.