16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Overall Looks: Model material
  39. Overall Personality: Lovely
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2012 - Kimberley

Those of you who have seen my description of time spent with Oksana at Sirs will understand the comment in the topic header.

I had never been to Bodyrotic before but saw the description of Anastasia's service recently and decided to check it out as an alternate venue. I found my way upstairs - yes Sally, it is a bit of a maze - and was offered an introduction. It must have been a slow day because there were a number of ladies available (and one was Anastasia) all very attractive but one look at Kimberley was enough to leave me gob-smacked - great body, gorgeous face, winning smile and when she opened her mouth the lilting accent sealed the deal. I took my usual two hours and was pleasantly surprised when the credit card surcharge of $5 was advised - often it is 10%.

So off to the room and I must say the surroundings are first class. Kimberley left me to take a shower but was back in quick time with a jug of fresh water and her beautiful personality which was evident in her up close and personal opening gambit. "Let me remove that towel" and try some of this light stroking before leading me to the table. I had left some cash in plain sight as a potential tip but she was quick to point out that it was not necessary - she said she was happy for me to touch her and she would let me know if I looked like I was in danger of crossing any boundaries. With that she began to rub her hands (and often the rest of herself) over my back - warm oil was a nice touch as was the liberal coating she gave to her bum to assist my wandering hands.

All I can say is that the two hours passed very quickly and there were few parts of our respective bodies that did not receive attention at some stage in the session. It is so nice to participate in an encounter of this kind with someone who so obviously enjoys what she is doing and is so good at it.

Kimberley - mmmmmm, delightful experience and a name for future further exploration.

• Thanks 9