8. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $300
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 18 - 20
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United Kingdom (England)
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - January 2012 - Anastacia

My boyfriend and I started dating soon after I joined this site, and yesterday we went on our first adventure together.

I picked Bodyrotic as it seemed very clean and discrete, and we decided to swing by and have a look at who was on offer. As it was our first time doing this together we went in without a booking, though in future we will definitely book ahead as they seemed very busy.

We rang through and walked what seemed to be a small maze until we got to reception, where we were met by a lady (it was very dark so we couldn't see her all that well) who seated us in the into area. After a short wait, Anastacia came out to greet us, and she was very pleasant and easy on the eye. My boyfriend is very into breasts though, so I wasn't sure, and he was no help (in his words, he was merely a happy passenger), but in the end her sweet demeanor decided it for me, and we booked the hour and a half, to give us a while in the spa.

We were brought up to the Platinum suite, which was very clean and comfortable, and Anastacia left to give us time to shower, and to get us some water. We showered, had alittle play with each other, and then settled in the massage room, me on the table, my boyfriend watching from one of the chairs. Anastacia returned and got right down to it, stripping off quickly and beginning my massage.

It was light, and I'm a bit ticklish, so it was alright, but I much preferred it when she got on top of me, brushing her hair down my back and laying gentle kisses all over me. She then began pouring oil all over me and rubbing it in with her hands and breasts, and it was about here that my boy had to relieve himself of the restricting towel and come over for a more hands on approach.

The bodyslide was fantastic, and it went on for ages as she went chest to chest, and then turned so we both got a great view of everything in the mirror next to the table, and then she did a reverse bodyslide, which again gave us a great view. She then sat up and began playing with me, and my boy was playing with both of us and so we decided to slow down a little, and switch places.

All hands to ourselves, my boyfriend got on the table and Anastacia began to massage him, same as me, first with light touching, and then hair and gentle kisses. When she got out the oil, I decided to climb under the table and play with him through the strategically placed hole, and much, much fun was had by all.

Since part of the fun that my partner has yet to experience is girl on girl on guy, I suggested Anastacia lay down so we could massage her. She did quite happily, and we began to rub her all over with the oil, and I began to play with her between her legs. Judging from the noises she was making I hope she enjoyed it, I know that we certainly did. We took turns playing with her until it was time for the grand finale, so to speak, and I got back on the table, my boyfriend to the left and Anastacia on the right. I played with her while she played with him and he played with me. After I finished, we put him on the table, and Anastacia stood over his head so that he could play with her while I rubbed my oiled breasts all over him until he came.

After a quick cleanup it was time for the spa, and we climbed in and cuddled while she gave me a shoulder rub. She was very chatty and sweet the whole time, and it was a really great experience for both of us.

The time went really quickly but was well worth it, especially when I got my boy home. ;-)

• Thanks 15

Its always nice to hear from a womans perspective about a couples massage.

would also love to hear what happened after you both got home..:lol:

thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Were there any extras provided to your bf? 'Licky' bastard! :D

Thanks for the review from a bi POV ;)

Lol, AlwaysReady, my boy totally agrees with you on the, uh, 'licky' part!

Anastacia doesn't do any oral services on girls or guys, but she was more than happy for the two of us to do whatever we liked to each other. Apart from that, we both got to play with her (hands only) which was definitely satisfying, espcially for our first experience together. Of course, we'll probably get more adventurous next time... :D

Was there an extra for pussy play on Anastasia?

Yes, it was an extra $50 each. Well worth it though, she really gets into it!

Just in case you were hoping to see Anastacia I am fraid I have bad news. she has left to go back to the UK - it is a pity - I only saw her twice - once when she was new - she was very hot looking but a bit of a dud in the rooom - after some postive reviews I wwnt back there just before she left this year. It was if she was a different person.

Apart form the same old WLs there (who are well reviewed here) I will have to try some of these new ones. The turnover seems quick these days although there are the old faces - Paris Gemma Danielle Nina etc