14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Fun
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Red Rose - May 2014 - Cici

Last week I was going out with some friends, so I though I'll go to get the job done and over with before getting to horny seen all these girls in the city! After if would be too late and the misses would question why I smell so nice after a night out!

Anyway I though I try 130 botany road ( red rose ).

I had to choose between 2 asian girls, one Chinese tall with big tits, did not smile so I went for the over one, Cici, Korean looked 20 but was 27! She was 152 cm tall and 45 kg great things comes in small package and in her case it is true, what a pocket rocket, she was very bubbly, friendly and so dawn good looking.

The bj was so great and I had to think about something else (work) so I could last long :-) when after she seat on me it was hard to get in and she had to push with her weight to go down ( sooooo nice!). Finished in doggy style!

She told me after that she was leaving in qld and come down for 2 weeks to make extra money. What a gem.

Went back on Friday but this time the girl at the reception made me wait 30 mins without telling me how long it would be and got the shits and walked out and went to 643 Elisabeth street Waterloo but that was a dirty old place and felt dirty after shower.

Shame from a best experience to a bad one but it was Friday and normally Fridays is a no go for me as I hate been in line for a fuck.

I'll go again at 130 on a Tuesday :-)

• Thanks 2