Dream Girl 130 - General Discussion Thread

Getting off at Green square station and walking the 900 meter's to this shop Saturday week. It will be the 1st of 2  planned shots with the secondary shot at one of the many shops around Pitt George Harris Broadway Clarence York Elizabeth Quay and Sussex st.  I will not have a 3rd shot like the legendary Punterasd hehe.

Most of their positive google reviews are fake. Written with the same bad grammar and published within days of each other. 2 of the reviews were just copied pasted under 2 different user names.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 9.21.50 pm.png

• Sad 1

Yes, its pretty obvious that the reviews are fake.... They are written in the same chinglish... And notice all the reviewers have only ever made 1 review.

6 hours ago, geriatric trev said:

Yes, its pretty obvious that the reviews are fake.... They are written in the same chinglish... And notice all the reviewers have only ever made 1 review.

Only one review because no other session will better there session here, they are resting on there laurels lol

Well really though, the sessions have never been _bad_ or _duds_ here. I just wanted something a bit different than what I got. 

Agree with what has been said above. Do not agree to a massage and pay until you get an intro and pick the girl you want.

• Like 1

It's been reported that this mob have taken over the thai massage/full service shop at 69 liverpool st haymarket.  The bad news is, just like this shop, they have put there own girls in, replaced the thai ones, and the watering down of service's has begun.

• Sad 1

Fortunately I dont go there often, the service was always too inconsistent...

At one stage I was going here every week. But far too inconsistent. From one extreme to another. Eg Rita won't let you touch her, others will let you finger and touch....some will let you fuck them. Too hard to know what you are going to get. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Popped in here on Saturday, they wanted the money 1st.  Young male receptionist, and the women receptionist who is famous for being mean.  I met 4 girls and was not attracted to them.All the 4 Asian girls wore a blue and white tight body suit outfits with exposed legs. They reminded me of why they wanted me to pay the money first" you come by with the shopping for a look and then want to go",i had a backpack and a parka on, i probably looked like a guy down on his luck, but i did have 300 dolla in my wallet.  A very scary mob to deal with.  A young Asian nerd with glasses walked down the stairs after his session, and they asked him how it went, and he shyly gave them a grin.  

There sister shop in the CBD Sydney impress, a customer stayed with an Aussie girl there, he paid the usual 90 for 30 and the girl asked if he would like additional extras. 50 for Bj is sort of standard now, but asking 50 to touch her pussy, wow. 

It's been reported on a rival site this business is advertising on Skokka 130$ for 30 mins full service.  That would be a wonderful incentive to get men through the door. 

At some time, it could even be tomorrow, somebody is going to take up this shops full service offer between 110-140 for half an hour. I cannot wait to read this review. The girls would rather prefer to continue to operate on the 90$ 30 nude hj basis with the upselling during this session for the bj and intercourse, but with a visual pricelist now floating around online, the customer can simply quote the prices they are advertising for full service and the girl will have to provide the service for that price, and it could be as low as 110 being the lower option for half an hour.

The big question is, what sort of full service SERVICE will u get from the one's who are happy to partake in the full service?

On 12/10/2021 at 2:59 PM, Rick1970a said:

Hey any updates - want to see if DG130 is worth the punt??

Interested to hear how you go. I went every week about three years ago, but the quality of girls started to slide. 

• Like 1
On 14/10/2021 at 10:40 AM, chrisbear said:

Interested to hear how you go. I went every week about three years ago, but the quality of girls started to slide. 

Last time I was there you would best describe the girls as mediocre, even Jenny's on Canterbury Rd had better for a lot less.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, mud said:

How did they manage to wipe out all their google reviews and reset it? They had a tonne of negative reviews and fake positives.

There one step  ahead that's why there business survives.

1 hour ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

Keen to check out this place.

People stopped talking about this place 2 years ago Fuzzy because they have failed there customers.

6 hours ago, LeonardoDiCaprio said:

Some of the girls on their roster look nice, has anyone been here recently? 

No because they have let there customers down far too often.

• Thanks 2