AndyJ

Dream Girl 130 - General Discussion Thread

AndyJ

Dream Girl 130, Alexandria :: 0426 030 130

Address: 130 Botany Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015
Email | Website | 0426 030 130

jackdaniels

I went here the other week. Whilst the massage I received was pretty good I was disappointed that the massman forced me to have a session with a girl instead of giving me the option of seeing a lineup. I'm not sure if this is how the place is run but usually I get an option. I was desperate to have a tug so didn't argue the point.

jamiecity

I usually ring ahead and book, so have not had a line up choice yet.

Corporate spy

I was at DG130 the other day and one of the girls said that "the really pretty girls are here after midnight, you should come back". 

Anyone Know what that's about?

xiclarence
On 19/05/2018 at 10:59 AM, jackdaniels said:

I went here the other week. Whilst the massage I received was pretty good I was disappointed that the massman forced me to have a session with a girl instead of giving me the option of seeing a lineup. I'm not sure if this is how the place is run but usually I get an option. I was desperate to have a tug so didn't argue the point.

I decided to try this place out as I had heard some good reviews and it is a lot easier on the hip pocket than my usual House of RnT. 

Not the most discrete entry, particularly with the construction site across the road and traffic controllers, but time it right with traffic lights and trucks blocking the view and you’re in

Once snide, the receptionist asks “How long” and asks for payment. I said I wanted to meet girls first. Was told to pay, and they would refund if I didn’t like the selection.  $125 parted with for an hour and met 4 or 5 girls, all Asian and although that is not my thing, they looked pretty good.  I chose Abby, a Taiwanese doll. Receptionist then convinced me to make it a double, charging just $95 extra for the second girl (Lydia) from Kazakhstan. 

Based on that pleasant experience, I went back a week later. Different receptionist, but same routine. This time there were only two girls in the intro. I chose Olivia (Filipino). Again was offered a double for only $75 extra, but didn’t think the ticker was up to two doubles in a week. 

Overall, the establishment is very clean, but rooms and showers are small compared to Bodyrotic and they don’t have that luxurious feel. Girls I have met at  intro were all very attractive.  I’ll try and post reviews in due course.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cza
On 27/05/2018 at 7:06 PM, Corporate spy said:

I was at DG130 the other day and one of the girls said that "the really pretty girls are here after midnight, you should come back". 

Anyone Know what that's about?

I've been here before but I didn't realise they were open after midnight... would like to hear clarification on this

jackdaniels

Maybe under the old management when they operated as 130 Botany. Current definitely not open after 8pm

Peterwilson

Not open late

Roj

I visited for the first time on Saturday night - and they were chockablock! A punter was waiting on a seat at reception as I paid for my double. I was ushered into the kitchen next to the girls' locker room - to sit next to another dude waiting. And past the lockers I could see another guy waiting! Over the next 10 minutes, 4 other guys came in, and were sent waiting all over the place! Eventually i was handed a towel by the mamasan's assistant and walked to my room - outside which another 2 punters were also waiting! Wow!

Into the shower, out quickly & was greeted by a beautiful lady of unknown origin. I asked - Brazilian. Beautiful body with some tasteful tatts. I asked where I could touch, and away we went! I also asked about her doubles partner & she said she didn't know anything about it! 5 minutes later, in walks a slim Asian lady (Thai) to join us, and then the fun really started!! We all had fingers in fun places, and I had my first ever 'pussy grind' from the Thai girl as she ground against my pubic bone & moaned as she came twice, sat back & put a finger in to scoop out some cream & said "Look at my come!". I ate it off her finger & took a few more scoops myself!

And then the Brazilian girl probed towards my prostate as I used 1 finger inside her & a finger from my other hand on her clit. She lowered her head to look at me as our eyes locked in mutual bliss, whilst the Thai girl licked my nipples & had her hand around my cock. I would have to rate this as one of the highlights of my life!!

And then a voice came out over the intercom & the Brazilian girl got up & said "bye guys, my time is up". I didn't even get to ask her name!!

I got to do a little pussy licking with the Thai girl (too blissed out to ask her name!!) as her hand brought me home, and then I giddily hopped in the shower.

This was a total punt - I had no idea who I would be getting - and the full moon aligned the 3 of us. What a fantastic night!!