Dream Girl 130 - General Discussion Thread

Dream Girl 130, Alexandria :: 0426 030 130

Address: 130 Botany Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015
Email | Website | 0426 030 130

• Like 1

I went here the other week. Whilst the massage I received was pretty good I was disappointed that the massman forced me to have a session with a girl instead of giving me the option of seeing a lineup. I'm not sure if this is how the place is run but usually I get an option. I was desperate to have a tug so didn't argue the point.

I was at DG130 the other day and one of the girls said that "the really pretty girls are here after midnight, you should come back". 

Anyone Know what that's about?

On 19/05/2018 at 10:59 AM, jackdaniels said:

I went here the other week. Whilst the massage I received was pretty good I was disappointed that the massman forced me to have a session with a girl instead of giving me the option of seeing a lineup. I'm not sure if this is how the place is run but usually I get an option. I was desperate to have a tug so didn't argue the point.

I decided to try this place out as I had heard some good reviews and it is a lot easier on the hip pocket than my usual House of RnT. 

Not the most discrete entry, particularly with the construction site across the road and traffic controllers, but time it right with traffic lights and trucks blocking the view and you’re in

Once snide, the receptionist asks “How long” and asks for payment. I said I wanted to meet girls first. Was told to pay, and they would refund if I didn’t like the selection.  $125 parted with for an hour and met 4 or 5 girls, all Asian and although that is not my thing, they looked pretty good.  I chose Abby, a Taiwanese doll. Receptionist then convinced me to make it a double, charging just $95 extra for the second girl (Lydia) from Kazakhstan. 

Based on that pleasant experience, I went back a week later. Different receptionist, but same routine. This time there were only two girls in the intro. I chose Olivia (Filipino). Again was offered a double for only $75 extra, but didn’t think the ticker was up to two doubles in a week. 

Overall, the establishment is very clean, but rooms and showers are small compared to Bodyrotic and they don’t have that luxurious feel. Girls I have met at  intro were all very attractive.  I’ll try and post reviews in due course.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 27/05/2018 at 7:06 PM, Corporate spy said:

I was at DG130 the other day and one of the girls said that "the really pretty girls are here after midnight, you should come back". 

Anyone Know what that's about?

I've been here before but I didn't realise they were open after midnight... would like to hear clarification on this

Maybe under the old management when they operated as 130 Botany. Current definitely not open after 8pm

I visited for the first time on Saturday night - and they were chockablock! A punter was waiting on a seat at reception as I paid for my double. I was ushered into the kitchen next to the girls' locker room - to sit next to another dude waiting. And past the lockers I could see another guy waiting! Over the next 10 minutes, 4 other guys came in, and were sent waiting all over the place! Eventually i was handed a towel by the mamasan's assistant and walked to my room - outside which another 2 punters were also waiting! Wow!

Into the shower, out quickly & was greeted by a beautiful lady of unknown origin. I asked - Brazilian. Beautiful body with some tasteful tatts. I asked where I could touch, and away we went! I also asked about her doubles partner & she said she didn't know anything about it! 5 minutes later, in walks a slim Asian lady (Thai) to join us, and then the fun really started!! We all had fingers in fun places, and I had my first ever 'pussy grind' from the Thai girl as she ground against my pubic bone & moaned as she came twice, sat back & put a finger in to scoop out some cream & said "Look at my come!". I ate it off her finger & took a few more scoops myself!

And then the Brazilian girl probed towards my prostate as I used 1 finger inside her & a finger from my other hand on her clit. She lowered her head to look at me as our eyes locked in mutual bliss, whilst the Thai girl licked my nipples & had her hand around my cock. I would have to rate this as one of the highlights of my life!!

And then a voice came out over the intercom & the Brazilian girl got up & said "bye guys, my time is up". I didn't even get to ask her name!!

I got to do a little pussy licking with the Thai girl (too blissed out to ask her name!!) as her hand brought me home, and then I giddily hopped in the shower.

This was a total punt - I had no idea who I would be getting - and the full moon aligned the 3 of us. What a fantastic night!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JulianCarax said:

Can someone confirm please if FS is available at this place, or varies on a girl to girl basis?

There are some girls who do FS - if you're looking at the website you have to read each girl's description, and "open mind" is code for FS.

Alternately, call the shop and the #1 mamasan will tell you which girls offer FS. There are 4 different rates, depending on what part of the world they're from (!).

And then there are some 'massage only' girls who will tell you before or during the massage session that they offer FS.

The management have no problem with this, and on a couple of occasions, the mamasan had said "talk to the girl in private" to negotiate FS.

Hope this helps!

Hmmm, my last experience wasn't that good.  Booked ahead to see my favourite, Alina, and was put in room near reception that just about had room for the massage table.  Eventually I was told she was with a client (even though I had booked her earlier on) and I could choose someone else.  I wasn't happy but was on a lunch break and didn't have too much time to spare.  In came three ladies, all of whom looked ok but they certainly weren't as good looking as Alina.

I chose one and upstairs to the room we went.  Once inside I asked about extras etc and was told that she only does massage and a hand job, nothing else.  After looking forward to a full-on encounter with Alina I was somewhat disappointed so I declined and said I would wait until Alina was finished.

Back downstairs to wait and eventually Alina arrived and off we went to the room.

Well, I call it a room, more like a cupboard really, adjacent to the girl's lounge area so we could all be overheard.  Not sure if this was my punishment for knocking back the other girl.

The session was ok but the room was so cramped we could barely move.  Not one of my best punts that's for sure although Alina did her best to make it memorable.

Have decided to give DG a miss for a while.  If you score one of the larger rooms upstairs it's pretty good but the other rooms are far too small

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Had some time to spare and was in the general area, so I rang DG 130 to see who was on the roster.  I did not make a booking as I did not know any of the girls mentioned.  Next thing, I am getting a series of SMSs.  Not particularly discrete.

They used fake pics on Wechat and catfished me. Olivia looked nothing like the pictures. They don't allow intros without paying first. Money down the drain. Remember gents, always reverse image search the pictures before taking the plunge. I normally don't get catfished as I do my due diligence and reverse image search the pictures, sticking with parlours with a solid reputation and avoiding privates. But i got lazy this time and the pictures were on mobile. Much harder to reverse image search on mobile. You have to screen capture the pics on the phone then email the pics to a secondary email, then open it on a desktop/laptop, crop the picture then reverse image search. Pictures taken in-house of their other girls are real but they highly airbrush the photos. What appears to be a 7 out of 10 in the photo, turns out to be a 4-5 out of 10 in reality.

Can't help but feel scammed when you leave the joint. Give this place a wide berth. I don't blame the girl, the mamasan and papasan are dodgy AF. 

BTW they stole the pictures from instagram model Alexis Ren: Alexis Ren - Instagram

unnamed.jpg.d55944f860cc1562b9ba519fae4b834a.jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

Inconsistent is how I'd describe this place. I had a sensational double but I have had some experiences there that have not been at all memorable.

Yeah the management need to be given the idea that if you get lousy service you don't return...

• Like 1

I am heading to Sydney in May to try a couple of massage shops, and this one is my planned 1st visit.  I hope they become a bit more flexible in seeing a line up.  The we chat is fantastic, but u do not see a clear pic of the face, but the bodies i have seen are great

19 hours ago, brauninc said:

I am heading to Sydney in May to try a couple of massage shops, and this one is my planned 1st visit.  I hope they become a bit more flexible in seeing a line up.  The we chat is fantastic, but u do not see a clear pic of the face, but the bodies i have seen are great

Just be aware that the management are scammers. They will try and get you into a double... Stand your ground and be prepared to walk if you don't get a fair go... The carry on is counterproductive, they advertise here ergo they should know they are discussed so should smarten their act up a bit....

• Thanks 2
8 hours ago, geriatric trev said:

Just be aware that the management are scammers. They will try and get you into a double... Stand your ground and be prepared to walk if you don't get a fair go... The carry on is counterproductive, they advertise here ergo they should know they are discussed so should smarten their act up a bit....

The “5000 new girls a week!!” mob 

• Haha 3

I'm starting to downgrade my opinion of this place. I've never had a bad experience here really, but I've always wanted a little more and not got it. Or thought I might, and it never materialised. Had a lesbian double that wasn't very lesbian. Went with an 'open mind' girl, and didn't get anything different. I won't be pushy, will just move elsewhere.

7 hours ago, lefay said:

I won't be pushy, will just move elsewhere.

You don't have to be pushy but you should at least tell the mamasan why you won't be coming back. Without feedback they think it's just an bottomless pit of punters they can rip off...

• Like 1
23 hours ago, lefay said:

I'm starting to downgrade my opinion of this place. I've never had a bad experience here really, but I've always wanted a little more and not got it. Or thought I might, and it never materialised. Had a lesbian double that wasn't very lesbian. Went with an 'open mind' girl, and didn't get anything different. I won't be pushy, will just move elsewhere.

The pictures and outfits the girls wear on the wechat are very nice.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, geriatric trev said:

You don't have to be pushy but you should at least tell the mamasan why you won't be coming back. Without feedback they think it's just an bottomless pit of punters they can rip off...

Considering how I've seen them react to criticism on other forums before, I'm not keen to confront them directly on it. I'm still okay with giving them one last chance and being explicit with them what I want.

For doubles, I found my best (and best value) was at Pure. But I don't want to drag this off topic too far.