13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  14. Knowledge of English: Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Dream Girl Massage - April 2018 - Angel

Angel is a delight.

Massage is light/medium - I am used to no pain/no gain kind of massage. but this was deep, slow, relaxing and attentive.

PERFECT!

Not sure if I want to recommend her to everyone, or keep her all for myself!!!

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Aussie Kisses said:

Angel is a delight.

Massage is light/medium - I am used to no pain/no gain kind of massage. but this was deep, slow, relaxing and attentive.

PERFECT!

Not sure if I want to recommend her to everyone, or keep her all for myself!!!

Looks like you stuffed up.  "Industry Person"  reviewing yourself :lol:   So keep yourself to yourself. 

@Mr Luvver™  Mate, I've been in the industry since 2002, I couldn't realistically put Parlour manager as My involvement in the industry is Operationally based.

I assure you I was not reviewing myself. merely following up on a peer review on another forum.

Great to see my review is taken seriously though, thanks for the support. I will be posting a number of reviews across several venues and trust you will enjoy the read. Any Questions, feel free to message me.

Cheers,

AK

@Tappertit Not an ad per se,

But definitely positive feedback. 

I have several Reviews that I would like to submit, but you have mentioned that it is an advertisement; which concerns me. How should I be writing a review to avoid it coming across as an Ad? 

I appreciate the feedback, but would love some pointers too. you have nearly 3,500 posts, so I will take your advise on board. Please message directly if you have any questions.

Cheers,

AK

41 minutes ago, Aussie Kisses said:

@Mr Luvver™  Mate, I've been in the industry since 2002, I couldn't realistically put Parlour manager as My involvement in the industry is Operationally based.

I assure you I was not reviewing myself. merely following up on a peer review on another forum.

Great to see my review is taken seriously though, thanks for the support. I will be posting a number of reviews across several venues and trust you will enjoy the read. Any Questions, feel free to message me.

Cheers,

AK

I will tag @AndyJ into this reply.  He will have a look at your post, as well as your status. 

48 minutes ago, Aussie Kisses said:

Mate, I've been in the industry since 2002, I couldn't realistically put Parlour manager as My involvement in the industry is Operationally based.

Hello, you'll need to explain this to know if you can be a member as a punter or as an industry person. And if the latter you are not meant to post reviews.

Also, what do you mean by this?

50 minutes ago, Aussie Kisses said:

merely following up on a peer review on another forum.

Please let us know.

Cheers

@AndyJ Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info and the questions. Regarding my industry involvement, I have invested in several businesses over the years as either a part owner or as a consultant, particularly around the procurement of support services - web support, cleaning, property management and even strata Liasion ( that is a headache worth avoiding.

I am an advocate of the industry and believe that positive reviews are paramount to supporting not just the industry, but the individuals who work tirelessly to build up their own reputation. I do not feel that negative feedback is conducive unless there were conduct issues, at which point I would address offline. However I feel that positive feedback it ideal. Better to provide a positive recommendation instead of a multitude of negatives. I was not advertising a particular venue or team member, rather I was providing positive feedback and feel that I should be able to continue to do so.

regarding the second question.

The positive review that I read on another website, both of the venue and the team member is why I went. I did not consider it to be advertising as the tone of the review(s) were both positive and negative.

I posted my feedback here as I had recently signed up ( to be able to read other reviews/comments) and wanted to endorse the high level of service to others on this forum.

Cheers,

AK

ps, Please message me directly if you require any further info.