16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - April 2018 - Dita

About 18 months ago I was a regular with a gorgeous woman called Dita who then left to follow other opportunities outside the industry.  I continued as a regular visitor but, while close, it was never the same.  Then after Easter I was feeling horny and was reviewing opportunities when I cam across a Dita on the BR roster.  Could it be the same? One look at the profile, and in particular the photograph, and I knew it was.  I had a booking within the hour!

When she walked into the waiting area the spark that had been smouldering burst into brilliant flame.  Our mutual disbelief and smiles of recognition lit up the room.  A welcome hug brought back memories and held promise of things to come.

I will not go into specifics (although I know that the more prurient among readers would prefer it) but it was as though the last 18 months had been nothing but a bad dream.  Memories flooded back. Questions were asked and answered. I don't know how long this visit will be but IMO every second will be precious.  Welcome back Dita!

• Like 1

Another one to visit. She came highly recommended to me by one of the other girls at BR so I should take the advise :) 

Girls often return to Bodyrotic after a time away, probably because it’s a good place to work. I’m glad you caught up with Dita again.

• Like 1

andec, thanks for the review of Dita cheers. As it's your 5th review, younow have access to the SML. :) 

I was soooo pleased to see Dita again......fucken awesome. Phew. Definitely in the top 5 (based on 25+ years of visiting Bodyrotic)

• Thanks 1

I went to bodyrotic many, many times and Dita was the best I ever had and best by a good bit. Incredible hands and tease and incredibly beautiful both body and nature.

Spheroid, play doh ball, Amos you guys have tons of experience I can’t get enough of your reviews. Please please tell me who is out there currently that are your top picks. 

Have a look at the top10 girls listed on the website. All the girls are great. Obviously we all have our own preferences and mine may not suit you. I’m currently seeing Summer quite a lot. She’s everything I desire in a woman, but you may prefer someone different. So I’d suggest booking ladies on the top 10 and see how you go from there.

Spheroid, play doh ball, Amos you guys have tons of experience I can’t get enough of your reviews. Please please tell me who is out there currently that are your top picks. 

Thank you ▪️

Fully agree with PlayDoh. All the girls are a bit different, what they engage in with one punter may be different with someone else. 

I'm sure the girls may have different boundaries depending on how they get on with their client, how long they've known them etc.

I can say that I have had very few duds at Bodyrotic and some absolutely incredible sessions as well.

Fortunately none of them are at Bodyrotic any more.  I haven't been for a little while and I'm not sure who is among the best at the moment.