15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  26. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - April 2018 - Violet

Visited Bodyrotic for the first time in a little while last night as I'd caught up with a mate who had recommended Violet, and I'm bloody glad he did. 

Made my booking, dropped in and away we went to the room. 

I was instantly at ease, she's very friendly and great with banter. We were making jokes and laughing which definitely helps make the whole encounter a lot better (at least from my view). More relaxed, I have fun, felt like she was having fun, etc.

Anyway, as far as looks, she's quite petite but man, she has to have one of the best bums I have ever seen (this was actually specifically why my mate recommended her). I'm a fan of all shapes and sizes, though tend not to go for slimmer girls, but my mate assured me that her shape was one of a kind. Very bubbly, firm and tight! I'm a bit timid in the room so only went for light touching after asking but she didn't seem to mind at all. Also, she does have tattoos (airbrushed out of photos online I think) but I quite like the look of them. 

The massage itself was awesome, she said she's been doing it for a little while and her experience definitely shows. It was genuinely quite a nice "regular" massage, even before the happy ending. 

As far as the happy ending goes, I was in the perfect mood and it was all good. We all know when it's a good one, though I'm not sure I could work out how to describe it with words haha. 

Cleaned up, chatted a bit and headed home on a high. 

I didn't ask about extras (again, I'm a bit timid in the room) so I'm not sure if they're on offer, or if she works elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for reviewing Violet… jamestate 140!:)

I couldn’t match the figure in the review template ($350-) to what’s on the venues website ($260-). Is it a special massage tax (or something else)?

21 hours ago, Pargon said:

Thanks for reviewing Violet… jamestate 140!:)

I couldn’t match the figure in the review template ($350-) to what’s on the venues website ($260-). Is it a special massage tax (or something else)?

Nah, just clicked the wrong figure when putting in the form I'd say. 

Noextras or anything as mentioned so just the standard price. I thought I remembered $250 but could have been $260.

My mind was otherwise occupied :)

• Thanks 1

I was betting on a special massage tax (as how else can our political overlords afford all those helicopter rides)!

You as the reviewer can always edit a template by pressing the green edit button in the template area .

Thanks again for the review!

That’s a good review of Violet and I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. You always know you had a great time when you leave on a high. 

Cheers guys. I have seen others (Lila Payne when she was going by Cleo Divine, Angela Eve, Brianna at Kings Court, some other BBW from BP, Lily Cross) but memory is a bit hazy so don't want to give a review without all of the specifics. 

So it appears  Violet is starting to receive the reviews she deserves. As I have said before without elaborating on 

her skills and service she is very close to being the best ever at bodyrotic in the last 10 years 

Hard to split her and 4 others 

39 minutes ago, amos said:

So it appears  Violet is starting to receive the reviews she deserves. As I have said before without elaborating on 

her skills and service she is very close to being the best ever at bodyrotic in the last 10 years 

Can I ask who the 4 others are?? ▪️

In no particular order. Pixie  , Crystal, GRACE and Jamie. Sadly had to leave out Kimberly and Tiger. Not many would remember Tiger 

• Thanks 1

For some strange reason I never hit it off with Grace. I miss the other girls immensely though. I always loved seeing Lani, and Nina was up with the very best ever. A recent departure who I’ve lamented is Tessa. Still I’m very happy with the ladies I’m seeing right now. Deleriously happy even.

• Like 1

Nina, Grace, Crystal and Kimberley were all great but the girl I vote as the one I would most like to find again is Chelsea (the 6 foot tall brunette version).

Sad to say that I wasn't overawed by Violet when I saw her recently. YMMV

Never had the pleasure of meeting Chelsea.

Yes Violet is  unique and a little different.

I understand she may not suit everyone .

Great review. I have to go and see Violet now. I visit Bodyrotic every now and then so I don't remember ever seeing her in the intros. 

I also concur with Jamie, Crystal and Grace as being amongst some of the best girls there. Nina wasn't my type in the looks department so believe it or not, I never actually booked time with her. Met here over the years in the intros but that was about it. There was also a girl there at one stage, in their previous location in Five Dock called leila (layla). Tall, slim and toned brunnette with a fantastic butt. She was one of the best, in terms of model looks and service. For a short period of time there was a Mediterranean looking girl named Amirah that used to work there...also in the old location in Five Dock. She was an ex-stilettos girl and probably the chick with the most amazing body! Perfectly shaped, curves in all the right places but toned and natural DD breasts. anyways.....I get carried away!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, prince05 said:

Nina wasn't my type in the looks department so believe it or not, I never actually booked time with her.

That was a huge mistake. Nina was one of the most naturally sexual ladies you could ever wish to meet. Some people just have it, and Nina certainly did.

• Like 1
On 15/02/2019 at 7:43 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

That was a huge mistake. Nina was one of the most naturally sexual ladies you could ever wish to meet. Some people just have it, and Nina certainly did.

yea i guess so. I did see her in the intros a couple of times and I had already heard the rave reviews but when i am visiting erotic massage or FS parlours, i think with the brain between my legs. So when the fella down there doesn't react or even move an inch after an intro, i obey and pass on the girl. 

I doubt Nina did intros very well.

Hell, I doubt she needed to to them and was typically booked out a day in advance. I suspect you'd met her in a lineup after someone had cancelled at short notice.

You never really know (that's why we call it punting) but I sometimes think the busiest girls have to try less in the intro.

On 16/12/2018 at 3:33 PM, amos said:

Saw her today finally . A real treat and a lovely girl that knows exactly  what to do in the room . 

Will be back for sure. 

Have u fucked her