14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Black
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. B&D (Leave blank if not): Dominant
  36. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - March 2018 - Tyra

peepers182

So, I had just got back to Melbourne after spending a few years in NSW, and decided to visit my old favourite place, club 741. I went in on a saturday night and was surprised by the number of cars parked outside, but I decided to go in anyway and am glad I did. I was introduced to a multitude of beautiful women but the one that caught my eye the most was a Black girl by the name of Tyra. She offered a more personal and sensual experience for an extra $50 so I decided to go for it. Also despite her obviously African heritage she had a completely Austalian accent, she was born and raised in Australia, which is nice, especially for communication purposes.

We got upstairs and I showered and she came back into the room, after a quick health check she sat me down on the bed straddled me and started making out with me and I seriously couldn't believe how soft her skin was, she was seriously smooth all over, she had lips like giant pillows so this is exactly why I payed the extra $50, after a while of that she laid me down and she got some lube and started to give me a bit of a handjob, then she grabbed a condom and started the oral, which was good, I've had better, but this was still; good, I asked if we could 69 for a while and we did for about 10 minutes, she tasted great and I knew by her twitching that she was enjoying herself.

Then we got down to the real business, cowgirl, doggie and then some missionary to bring it home, the whole time she was really into it, whether she was or she was acting who knows but it was convincing enough for me. After that she offered me a massage, that was pretty standard, she was o.k at that but not great. We chatted a fair bit while this was going on about everyday things like where I'd lived and where her family was from (Kenya) and such, she was very good to talk to.

Anyway to wrap things up, she was a great punt, I've been to that place many times now and the service there is always top notch, but this was on another level. I am seriously waiting to see her name on the roster again so I can go and see if I can snag her again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4