11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Blond
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Green
  15. Skin Colour: Tanned
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  23. Any Piercings?: Several
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  33. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - February 2017 - Luna

splooshta

So trying out whispers at 2am wasn't a bed enough idea, I managed to talk myself into driving to Brooklyn to visit a favourite. Been eyeing the roster and there has been ample of new talent(or so it seemed at the time), and off I went.

New receptionist, good sense of humor. Mikayla and Luna were the only ones that stuck, Katya did not stand a chance. Not a bad line up of girls available considering.

I had to flip a coin. Went Luna's way.

About Luna

Looks: around the 5'5" Mark, very nice feminine figure- curves in all the right places. Hair I swear was strawberry blonde but it might be the lighting, and to top it off she had an amazing smile, big breast, a captain's hat, and a very short skirt.

Personality: I felt like we got along like white on rice(pardon the pun). She was easy going and wasn't fussed about anything else. Really tries to connect with you, and is very engaging.

Session: her pussy was tight! One finger was a squeeze. DFK was Good, not sloppy and lots of tongue action, the piercing on her clit made for an easy daty. Cbj edged me a few times.plenty of energy and the sweating justified it all. She would send anyone in a state of bliss with her cowgirl... well any position I put her in was great. All in all, Luna is a very adaptive girl and does what she can to make sure you are happy.

Aside from $50 for extras, I would still return. She was fun to be with, she genuinely enjoys it and I love her attitude.

• Thanks 7

It's now becoming evident, the brothel girls are just not making a quid giving good service, without asking for bloody extra's. You can thank those rotten rnt's for this state of affairs.

HEY YO

The GOAT Katya didnt stand a chance??????

Really? WOW

For me Katya has the ability to remove funds from my card before I have even booked her. Lol

HEY YO

Really? WOW

For me Katya has the ability to remove funds from my card before I have even booked her. Lol

One man's G. O. A. T. is another mans goat [emoji238]

Why blame RnTs for extras charging?

What extras were included for $50?

For me I'd rather a bb HJ over a tight pussy or BJ contained in a franger. Option 1 feels the best of those

تم الإرسال من G8141 باستخدام Tapatalk

HEY YO

Really? WOW

I had a feeling she was clinical. Plus, I like how Luna even younger than her actual age.

Some girls don't offer much with these extras... some places and private workers charge a higher rate but include all of it. Same same. I have feeling it'll be even better next time haha.

One man's G. O. A. T. is another mans goat [emoji238]

Why blame RnTs for extras charging?

What extras were included for $50?

For me I'd rather a bb HJ over a tight pussy or BJ contained in a franger. Option 1 feels the best of those

تم الإرسال من G8141 باستخدام Tapatalk

I got a bb HJ to rev me at the start, the shit kind of extras most houses offer up. DATY DFK DIGITS and unlike some girls, she rather sweat it out and get absolutely flustered

Did she have a circle tatoo in the middle of her back?

she had a tattoo on her right side of her stomach, closer to the hip. Her back seemed plain, there may have been one, but I was too busy staring at her ass, or just looked at her reactions.