15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Any Tattoos?: Several
  22. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  23. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  24. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  26. Overall Looks: Pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Club741 - February 2018 - Carmen

TheGack

My first review, it might be clumsy, but hopefully it helps

To paint this picture I need to start prior to visiting the establishment. I had spent the entire morning with an associate shopping for used rust bucket machinery to save our sorry souls. One tends to hate oneself a little more when working on a Sunday, much worse when sifting for gold amongst shit and ending up in your own bowl. The conversation tedious and the outcomes bleak.

Anywho, as soon as that was done I needed reprieve. So off to the parlours I go and boy am I glad I did. In the meeting rooms I was introduced to up to 6 girls, The clear standout being Carmen. Her banging bod was fire, her lace kimono top barely able to contain her womanhood. The instant chub salute was a testament to that. Yes Carmen I chose you. To the counter and fuck it I had a long day, I book myself an hour.

Up the stairs, health check and shower. Her fine curly locks (on head), soft skin, and perfect pair of knockers with cute light pink nipples was enough to have me thanking the gods.That wasn't the best part. Her cheekyness coupled with enthusiasm can really bring the inner animal out. I pushed her onto the bed as she let out a playful scream and giggled as I slipped off her panties, being a gentleman I invest in some karma and get some Carmen all over my face. It's worth it lads. Sweet apple is the best description I can think of.

After giving her a moment to collect herself we slip on a rubber and without missing another beat a CBJ, I've never been a big fan of a CBJ, It's always been pointless, but not today, the pre-invested Karma plus what I can only assume someones who's previous life was a vacuum cleaner brought me to the brink. I had to stop her, it just can't end yet.

I flip her onto her back taking control of her ankles and thighs, her eyes screaming. In I go, I channel everything I know about construction and start jack hammering like I wanted it back in her throat, the jiggle in her tits just mesmerising. As i tire and slow down, she calls out "do me doggy". the view as she turns over re-awakens my inner teenager and off I go like a rabbit on speed once more. 

I crash in a heap, like the good girl she is my cock is  promptly back in her mouth. After catching my breath I tell her to throw over a leg. and this my friends is where the quality is. She refuses!, for now. She instead runs to the shower, cleans off her sweat, pats off and assumes the 69. "Now we're ready". Clean pussy in my face as I chow down for the effort. It wasn't long before there was Carmen on my face again. We go on like this until the end of the session.

Not going to lie to you lads, I did not blow my load, it wasn't my day, but I have those days often now. but what I don't have often is an enthusiastic punt like this one. Carmen is a great gal and is quite interesting to chat with. I had a shit day, she made memorable. so much so it motivated me to write this review. A seasoned pro knows how to make a good time of it, a talented woman makes it golden

Worth your while

• Thanks 14

My first review, it might be clumsy, but hopefully it helps

To paint this picture I need to start prior to visiting the establishment. I had spent the entire morning with an associate shopping for used rust bucket machinery to save our sorry souls. One tends to hate oneself a little more when working on a Sunday, much worse when sifting for gold amongst shit and ending up in your own bowl. The conversation tedious and the outcomes bleak.

Anywho, as soon as that was done I needed reprieve. So off to the parlours I go and boy am I glad I did. In the meeting rooms I was introduced to up to 6 girls, The clear standout being Carmen. Her banging bod was fire, her lace kimono top barely able to contain her womanhood. The instant chub salute was a testament to that. Yes Carmen I chose you. To the counter and fuck it I had a long day, I book myself an hour.

Up the stairs, health check and shower. Her fine curly locks (on head), soft skin, and perfect pair of knockers with cute light pink nipples was enough to have me thanking the gods.That wasn't the best part. Her cheekyness coupled with enthusiasm can really bring the inner animal out. I pushed her onto the bed as she let out a playful scream and giggled as I slipped off her panties, being a gentleman I invest in some karma and get some Carmen all over my face. It's worth it lads. Sweet apple is the best description I can think of.

After giving her a moment to collect herself we slip on a rubber and without missing another beat a CBJ, I've never been a big fan of a CBJ, It's always been pointless, but not today, the pre-invested Karma plus what I can only assume someones who's previous life was a vacuum cleaner brought me to the brink. I had to stop her, it just can't end yet.

I flip her onto her back taking control of her ankles and thighs, her eyes screaming. In I go, I channel everything I know about construction and start jack hammering like I wanted it back in her throat, the jiggle in her tits just mesmerising. As i tire and slow down, she calls out "do me doggy". the view as she turns over re-awakens my inner teenager and off I go like a rabbit on speed once more.

I crash in a heap, like the good girl she is my cock is promptly back in her mouth. After catching my breath I tell her to throw over a leg. and this my friends is where the quality is. She refuses!, for now. She instead runs to the shower, cleans off her sweat, pats off and assumes the 69. "Now we're ready". Clean pussy in my face as I chow down for the effort. It wasn't long before there was Carmen on my face again. We go on like this until the end of the session.

Not going to lie to you lads, I did not blow my load, it wasn't my day, but I have those days often now. but what I don't have often is an enthusiastic punt like this one. Carmen is a great gal and is quite interesting to chat with. I had a shit day, she made memorable. so much so it motivated me to write this review. A seasoned pro knows how to make a good time of it, a talented woman makes it golden

Worth your while

Thanks for the review Gack. Sorry to hear you didn't get over the finish line. What's the story there? Mood lighting wasn't right?

تم الإرسال من G8141 باستخدام Tapatalk