17. Knowledge of English: Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Somewhat Grown
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Attractive
  41. Overall Personality: Shy
  42. Overall Performance: It was okay

Dream Girls Massage - February 2018 - Nana

First time Punters here. I actually visited the location before I saw punter planet online. I read the reviews of Dream Girls 130 through hookerlooker.biz website and after reading around I thought I might take the plunge.

Called the mobile phone to make a booking for afternoon visit and told her that I wanted to book Jessica (who according to the reviews are excellent) at 3 pm. 

Arrived the next day and had to drive around the neighborhood looking for parking for about 5 mins before settling to park a little further away. Arrived at the shop, which was easy to find thanks to the bright neon 130 sign. 

Walked in, and the door is unlocked to find the mamasan (name's Fiona). She greeted me and I told her I had a booking with Jessica at 3 pm for 45 mins massage. She said fine, and to pay $110. I initially had planned to try for the "Remedial Full Body Massage" service first which was advertised at $60 but she told me there's no other package. Only the $110 for 45 mins for full body to body massage. I explained the deal I saw on the website but she didn't budge. I thought, oh well, I'm already here, so why not go for it. Paid the cash and given a towel and was told to sit down at a "waiting-area". After about 2 minutes wait, mamasan told me I'll have to wait another 20 minutes because Jessica's session was finishing late. She assured me that all girls here are professional and I said I wanted to see the others. Out-came two girls, Nana and Chloe, one at a time. I couldn't get a good look because they only popped their head and walked back in and I wasn't able to get a good measure of their body size. I decided to go with Nana based on her face. 

Ushered into a room and Fiona offered a double massage for $200 so Jessica can join after she finished but I declined. Fiona also said Jessica's changed her name to Monica (not sure why) and to book for Monica next time. In the room only me and Nana left. She told me to undress and lay face down on the massage table. She started massaging me (clothed) while doing small talks. Fond out she's only on the job for four months which explained the not so amazing experience. Her hands felt so warm in the air-conditioned room so it felt good to me. Massage was okay although I felt at times she wasn't really into it because from time - to - time she only used one hand instead of both hands.

After what felt like forever, I dared to ask, I thought this is going to be body-to-body massage, why are you still clothed? She assured me this is necessary. Afterwards she asked me to turn around and that's when she started undressing. She has a petite body with almost perky breast which is firm to the touch. She proceeded to give my little johnny a nice warm rub and looked at me with dreamy eyes while moaning. I was nervous but she guided my hands to touch her firm round ass and also climbed to the massage bed, so I could kiss and lick her breast. I asked if she's willing to give me a blow job but she said no. All the while she's rubbing her body on mine with her hands on my erect dick she was moaning although I felt that it was artificial and not natural. 

She wasn't able to get me to cum (perhaps I was limp after she refused the cbj  :lol: ) so I suggested to use oil and I cum soon. She then went to clean it up and get dressed and asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes, and asked her to join me, which she again refused. There's still sometime before 45 mins is up so she gave me some chest massage while I continued touching her as much as I could. After that, she pulled me up so I could shower and again i asked her to join me. She said she'll consider if I come and asked for her again. I showered, get dressed and she gave me a hug and goodbye (no kissing)

I left the place feeling that I have wasted $110 for what could have been more. But hope this is helpful to you punters. 

Might I come back? Perhaps, if I can see Monica (aka Jessica) or to see Alina (the Russian girl which I've heard was awesome) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow mate, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I've never had anything like that here.

Yep go see Alina, take cash for extras.

Thanks for heads up on who not to ask for! 

Thanks very much for the tip! I tried and searched for any forum post regarding Alina but I couldn't find it. Have you posted your experience with her here anywhere? Being a new member I don't have access to read your profile and past posts yet unforunately. 

Wow mate, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I've never had anything like that here.

Yep go see Alina, take cash for extras.

Thanks for heads up on who not to ask for! 

On 15/02/2018 at 3:09 PM, hiduba said:

All the while she's rubbing her body on mine with her hands on my erect dick she was moaning although I felt that it was artificial and not natural. 

Well I think you can definitely say it was all artificial. There’s nothing worse in my opinion.