13. Knowledge of English: Regular
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  28. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  31. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Club 741 - January 2018 - Anna

daddymac

HEY YO

As mentioned earlier. On any given day in Australia the biggest wanker is Bernard Tomic..with Nick Kyrois a close second. But on this particular day Daddymac was the biggest wanker in Australia.

Went to see Hayley based on a previous review on here...when I rocked up...Hayley was not of my liking so I checked the other girls....Anna looked nice..she promised a great time and even said anal as well...plus she was Colombian... then wow Katya walked in...this lady is probably too beautiful for a parlor...she should be a model or something...she was friendly and promised a great time....but since i had not heard about her before or read any reviews...I was a bit reluctant to book her...cos u know the extra hot ladies are usually duds in the session...so I went and chose Anna...a decision that my wallet, budget and brain would regret later and still regret while writing this.

Went upstairs...had a shower...Anna returned and put down a bed sheet...

Then we went to some standing cuddling...and she asked me to unhook her corset from the back..which took a couple of minutes....too many hooks...anyways we lay on the bed and Anna put baby powder on both of us and did a dry body massage and kissed/licked my nipples...I sucked on her breasts for a bit too...

Then she went to give me a decent covered bj...and then after that it was onto the sex..

She lubed herself and me up and got on top....i don't know how to describe...maybe we were not compatible..but we were not getting the correct rhythm...and she kept on moving forward like to the point where only the tip of my cock was inside her...it was weird...anyways...that weird technique along with the condom just made me soft again...so she sucked me some more..to get me semi hard again...and we tried doggy...again that was no success...a pitty thou cos she has decent ass.

The mood just went...as by this time....I was soft again..and i was also thinking about the $150 i paid ...and also about my stupid decision in not picking Katya....

I asked for a hand job which to my surprise Anna did pretty well..some nice technique...and when I took over she continued to massage my balls and the lower shaft...

I asked if i could titty fuck her...and she didn't actually understand...finally she said ok so she put the cock between her breasts and rubbed them.....I then decided to finish myself off

Shower...chit chat and back out to the 43 degree heat.

Would I return...no....I love Latina ladies...they are usually my first choice...but Anna is the first Colombian lady that has left me disappointed.

I hope to return to see Katya thou. 

Cheers guys

• Thanks 9

The mood just went...as by this time....I was soft again..and i was also thinking about the $150 i paid ...and also about my stupid decision in not picking Katya....

Thank you for your review - good or bad.  I must say by the time one reaches this stage (thinking about the amount paid), the session is essentially over.