12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Grey
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Overall Looks: Pretty
  29. Overall Personality: Lovely
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - January 2018 - Katya

There are times when the punting gods smile down on you ... this was one of those times. I used to go to Club 741 a lot, but have been avoiding it for quite a while. Although I have seen some good ladies here before, the last few times I visited I did not find anyone I clicked with, so I had ventured on to other places. Dropped in today to see what / who was on, not really expecting to stay. Only 3 ladies available when I went. Katya was the absolute stand-out of the line-up. Very attractive lady with an accent that I couldn’t quite place. I was sure she was either going to charge extras, or give me a horrible clinical performance in the room ... luckily neither was true.

Gents, she is a gem. Exactly the type of woman I like. I will be back soon. Soft, intimate GFE service that surely would have cost an extra $50 at any of the inner city parlours. She is Russian - what IS it about these women and Eastern European women in general? They are magnificent.

Anyway, big thumbs up from me for this lady. I am already planning my next visit.

Side note - apparently Club 741’s online roster is actually working now. I would probably still call ahead to check who’s on though, not sure how reliable the online roster is.

• Thanks 18

HEY YO

Its safe to say that on any normal day Bernard Tomic is the biggest wanker in Australia with Nick at number 2...however thursday 18th will go down in history as the day daddymac became the biggest wanker in australia.

I went to 741 based on the review of Hayley....best punt ever...white chick with black booty commonly referred to as PAWG

I parked outside in 43 degree heat got introed to hayley...the skinny indian chick who charges extras for handshake....a colombian lady named anna...and the amazingly gorgeous katya

The big bad booty daddymac didnt find hayley attractive and i had a dilemma go for the gorgeous too hot for 741 katya...or average looking anna cos i have a colombian latina obsession especially the thought of her saying aii papi...

What do i do....choose anna and have a 150 dollar dud root...i come home and read this review of katya...FML

I have blown my punting budget till feb 15 mang...what a wanker

The big bad booty daddymac didnt find hayley attractive

Sorry man. I guess looks is more of a subjective thing.

I do enjoy your reviews though!

her review is spot on, hot beautiful Russian girl, full GFE with no extras. (hate extras turns me off)

extremely responsive, she cums pretty fast. Out of this world service.

Russian girl is hard to find in Victoria, its been 2 years since I see a Russian girl in a brothel.

her review is spot on, hot beautiful Russian girl, full GFE with no extras. (hate extras turns me off)

extremely responsive, she cums pretty fast. Out of this world service.

Russian girl is hard to find in Victoria, its been 2 years since I see a Russian girl in a brothel.

apparently there are some in spellbound and club 859... I don't know whether to trust promoter's descriptions