15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Blue
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Average
  39. Overall Personality: Cold
  40. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Club 741 - December 2011 - Shelby

footballfragile

Shelby is a blonde 40ish woman who seemed nice and cougarish. Lovely body for her age and lovely skin.

Well, I felt a bit toey and decided to venture out west to sample some of the so called delights of an establishment I never heard of. I arrived at 6pm was introduced and I chose the lady that seemed nice in the intro. Sadly I was wrong. Once in the room I was offered a deluxe service, I opted for the standard service. I was told in the intro that she offered a no extra etc. This pissed me off, and wrongly I stayed.

The standard service comprised of her watching MTV on the screen and rubbing my back with one hand whilst commenting on Bruno mars and lady gaga. I was then told that she did this for money and that she was in trouble financially. She then proceeded to numb my penis with the most god awful oral I have ever had perhaps this was because she was watching MTV through the mirrors. In the end I asked for a hand job, which again, was just not pleasant. I was bathed in cream and was literally battered. It eventually worked.......it really was a cold experience and I almost felt like it was non-consensual, it really was awful and I was out of there in 25minutes.

I jumped in the shower and she poured a glass of water down the backs of my legs!! This was perhaps the worst experience I have ever had in a parlor. I can't really put it into worked.

I really need a great punt to put back my faith in melbourne's establishments.

• Thanks 8

Even a fiat UNO would have done better! Man, feel so sorry for you. Thanks for taking a bullet for the team. Hope your next one really does improve.

gee that lump of cold shoulder needs to be returned to the butcher.

She's not what one comes to expect from 741.

And Deluxe(extras by another name) Service - WTF!! send her back (to eastern suburbs?) qwik smart, before they get a bad name over here too.

Sorry to hear you had to take one for the team.

I have had simular experiences at times and felt like telling the WL to just fuck off and leave me to jerk off in peace.

Cant win em all I guess.

footballfragile, I hope that you complained to the Management. The only way they can remove wl who do not live up to your expectations is to tell the Management.

footballfragile, I hope that you complained to the Management. The only way they can remove wl who do not live up to your expectations is to tell the Management.

no i walked out and posted on here, cyber warrior.

Is this the same Shelby who works at the Oasis? The physical description sounds the same, except O Shelby has a clit ring. If so I had the total opposite experience with her, I found her friendly, attentive & considerate throughout the entire booking & beyond. Maybe it's not the same WL or maybe she's just temperamental. I'm guessing YMMV