13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Green
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  36. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - December 2017 - Alice

Somflover

Hey Punters,

First time review so I'll try my best to give you all my honest feedback. I will also keep this simple as much as I can.

After receiving some cash for my birthday I figured why not go for a punt on my birthday with my birthday money haha. So I stopped by Club 741 in Brooklyn.

I got sat down in a private room and had about maybe 6 or 7 girls intro me. One of them was an African girl name Candice and I was so close to choosing her as Ive always wanted to try some brown sugar. She has a good athletic body but I figured I try her another time. One girl who intro herself was Alice, a girl in her late 20s and the first thing that stood out to me in her intro was "I don't charge any extras". Her nice Greenish eyes was also a bonus and decent looks as well as curves, so I booked her for 30 minutes.

She was definitely worth the pick as we both got naked, she layed me down on the bed in a cuddle position and just started making out with DFK. The next thing was me doing oral on her and she has a pretty loud moan which was a turn on. She allowed fingering at the same time and then I asked her does she squirt? Boy was I glad I asked that, she said yes and did it on herself for my viewing. Keep in mind all of this and NO extras was charged!

Then you have your standard covered blow job which she was very good at, riding, me on top, doggy and more squirting! After all that she let me cum on her stomach and then the timer went off so perfect timing :).

I would definitely recommend her but I would also like to come back and try other girls as I'm not a huge fan of paying for another sesh with the same girl unless she was out of this world.

Hope you all enjoyed this review :).

• Thanks 13

Great first review Somflover, sounds like a good fun girl. Don't know if you are new to punting ( l hate that word ) , but word of advice , certainly go out and sample a different selection of girls but over the long haul l have found it better to settle on a couple of regular ladies who are clean professional and basically get you hot and horny lol. And open your wallet a little wider and book a hour session every now and again and enjoy . Cheers mate