16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2011 - Armani

callaway999

Was in Sydney for a few days on business and had a few hours to spare between meetings. I hadn't been to the new location at Camperdown but had heard good things about it so I jumped in a cab and away I went.

I didn't have a booking so I wasn't sure what to expect, but to my surprise there were 7 girls intro'd to me, all who I could have made a booking wih very easily. However the two stand outs in the intro were Armani and Mercedes. They both had a charisma about them that got the lil fella's attention. Can't explain it, just one of those things. After some deliberation I decided Armani was the one.

And what a choice I had made. From the get go the massage just oozed sexyness with loads of erotic rubbing, touching, stroking and to my liking alot of eye contact while it was going on - somethning that drives me crazy. Armani also seemed to enjoy touching her breasts and ass while watching herself in the mirror - very, very sexy. She encouranged me to rub her breasts and ass all through the session. She also used her awesome breasts with great effect on the lil fella.

With that said, when it was time for the finally I was over the line in no time at all.

In summary, there seemed to be a real closeness in the massage. Whether it was part of her routine or not, I not sure, but it certainly felt real and was teetering on the edge of a full on GFE experience.

Would I see Armani again? Without a doubt. This was the first tme I have seen her and with the connection we had I wonder where the massage could go if I got to know her.

Highly recommended

• Thanks 10

I have seen armani numerous times both before and after she had her boobs done. She is without a doubt the best massuse i have encountered. For the teasing of the little man to the eye contact to the way she uses her boobs she is a class above the rest

She would be in her mid forties at least so I would assume she is well and truly retired.

Amazing how some of these girls are back in the conversation years after they’re gone.

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, amos said:

She would be in her mid forties at least so I would assume she is well and truly retired.

Amazing how some of these girls are back in the conversation years after they’re gone.

The nostalgia!! She was great back in the day.