Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: August
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2017
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): VIP69
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Level1/69 Liverpool St, Sydney NSW 2000
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9267 1169
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.vip69.com.au
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $125
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Thailand
  16. Knowledge of English: Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  37. Overall Performance: Pretty good

VIP69 - November 2017 - August

This was my first time at VIP69 and by accident I walked up to the top which apparently is a service with boys on offer :)

I was instructed to go down a level and the door was opened by a very pretty young Asian girl, who unfortunately doesn't offer any services herself. 

I asked for half an hour massage and if I could see the girls. It wasn't a problem and soon, one by one, the lovely Asian honeys walked into the small room I was waiting in.

Most of them were hot (or it might be just my "Yellow fever" kicking in) and I forgot their names after the first 5-6. Luckily the second last girl was stunning and I remembered her name was August.

I was shown to the room and where I could find the shower. Unfortunately those facilities are shared between rooms, but it was rather clean so I didn't mind too much. After the shower I went into the room and waited for my massuesse.

August was wearing sexy lingerie and she was probably the prettiest Thai girl I had seen in an RNT place before. Her massage was decent and she gave a sensual HJ. After a moment of her stroking my cock I asked if we could upgrade to a BJ. She was happy to do so, and I paid the extra $30 for the CBJ on top of the $70 for nude massage.

August came back with a condom, put it on and started to suck while I played with her lovely tits and pussy. Next, I stood up and let her finished the blowjob on her knees.

Overall it was a nice experience  because of how attracted I was to her. Could have been better if she was more passionate but I guess those are the rare gems that have both looks and a real desire to please.

• Thanks 3

Could have been better if she was more passionate
Always but usually for regular customers.. ;)  

The good thing about the upstairs part is there are full size beds not the massage tables on the middle floor - a lot better if you have the right lady

this place is seriously hit and miss considering theres so many good places along Pitt st .... but august is still one of the best

On 22/03/2018 at 10:12 PM, Wolfofpuntst said:

this place is seriously hit and miss considering theres so many good places along Pitt st .... but august is still one of the best

Which place and girl would you recommend on Pitt St?

14 minutes ago, PeterStock said:

Which place and girl would you recommend on Pitt St?

There all rub snd tugs ... the whole lot of them ... just do a google street view the street along these shops below are litter with them

370 Pitt

376 Pitt Silver Fox

378 Pitt Posh

380 Pitt

Chequers

429 Pitt (FS !)

6 hours ago, Wolfofpuntst said:

There all rub snd tugs ... the whole lot of them ... just do a google street view the street along these shops below are litter with them

370 Pitt

376 Pitt Silver Fox

378 Pitt Posh

380 Pitt

Chequers

429 Pitt (FS !)

Thanks mate. They’re all comparable or any worth starting with?