16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Dark
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Overall Looks: Average
  32. Overall Personality: Fake
  33. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Dream Girls - October 2017 - Rita

Rita is advertised as a 19 year old from Colombia on their website (at least was until I saw her), I love South American women so I booked her. Went up to the room and waited. In came an Asian girl in her late 20s who introduced herself as Rita. The website for this place has pics of girls, but they don't tell you who is who. I asked her about Colombia and she says she's never been there and is from Thailand.

Anyway, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and progressed to the massage. That part was decent. She has obviously had some training in this aspect. Then came the second part. She takes off her clothes to reveal these rock hard fake F cup breasts that really don't suit her small frame. No body slides or sensuality, just a minute of rubbing her fake boobs on me followed by a very bored and mechanical handjob.

After this I went down to talk to management about her, they told me that she's half Colombian, half Thai (I can't confirm or deny this, but she really just looks Thai) and that it's normal for places to lie about things like a girl's age. Then she comes out and gets pissed off at me for questioning it, then management gets upset at me for making her angry. It was all very unprofessional.

I posted a review on another site that the management of this place posts on sometimes and they accused me of being a competitor making up fake complaints to make them look bad, and then deleted my post.

So yeah, some people seem to have had a good time here, but I definitely can't recommend this place or Rita. 

Bad looks, bad service, bad attitude and bad management.