Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Persian Yas Flower (PYF).
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2017
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Alex is Dreamen' of the Ladies.....
  6. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $175
  7. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  8. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Daytime
  11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Great service

Dream Girls - November 2017 - Persian Yas Flower (Pyf).

PYS.

30 Minutes.

$90 + $30 for extras........

Two reviews in one.…………

Review One.

Passing by an old establishment that I had frequented for a regular I think why not and make a call inquiring if she is still working there. She does indeed (I have reviewed her here) but has left for a week to go back home. I’m close and its on the way so I think I’ll go. Car parked and I walk in.

This place used to be a brothel but changed hands and management and is now a Rnt As a result with Rnts you don’t have a viewing. Formalities settled with the manager for a Rnt and I am shown in to a room to shower and ready myself. Showers are clean, large, have good pressure, decent body wash is provided and the towels are equal to the job. I have to go into some complications so as you understand how luck can play out to your advantage. I lie on the table and drape the towel over me. It is the same illogical bent I have when I see a private and walk out with the towel wrapped around. In comes the lady and to say that I have scored in the goddess department would be an understatement. She is stunning with a deliciously curved body, perfectly enhanced breast and skin that is to dies for. Well, the room is so dimly lit that I would look like a goddess as well in this light.

She starts a massage and the towel is removed and specific attention begins. My hands are freely roaming her body……… and then the room phone rings. We look at each other quizzically. Thinking that an error had been made she recommences until the phone rings again. She goes and answers it, a conversation ensures, she apologies, picks up her clothing, dresses and then leaves….. I’m left there. So I begin to calculate, how long do I wait before I get up and inquire what has happened.

I need not ponder this for long as in walks PYF. Now PYF is a sub goddess compared to that last lady and is stick thin without any fat, with the minimalist of gentle curves, B cup breasts and a equally magnificent small butt. Apologies again forwarded, there was a double booking etc. PYF strips off for we decide to play first then massage as was the arrangement with the previous lady.

I beginning to think that I have seriously scored here. Gentle lips kisses, nuzzling, body slides, pussy slides, butt slides and my hands are roaming. I cannot run them over her beautiful B cup beasts, her miniature butt cheeks and the occasional glance between her legs. As we have been verging on intimacy I ask if FS is available? A cheeky smile and yes is the reply. I don’t have the cash or the time to follow this through for we are near half way (I think) into our booking. What is your availability is my next query…?

Somewhere near halfway into our time we agree to finish me off here and with this PYF slides down my length, stretching me so I raise slightly and likewise presses my testicles back. PYF then takes hold of me in one hand and finishes me off. I near buck her off me and for that matter the table. I actually bit my lip……..

Cleaned up I roll over and then receive a very nice massage and while I lie there I try to figure out/remember/manipulate/ponder my next week scheduling to return. I sink in to the table…

Review Two.......

Next week has come and as above I have managed to warp the space time continuum and make a booking with PYF. I arrive on time, walk in, the manage greats me, formalities settled and clarified, I am sent up to the room. I have also brought some items for PYF to wear for our playdate. I enter the room and am slightly disappointed for it has no bed, just the table. We will need to be careful. I start my shower and soon PYF walks in.

We say our hellos and I actually don’t think she recognized me at first. Remember, I am in the shower and these rooms are a health and safety danger with the lighting. I step out and I guess PYF’s eyes have adjusted enough for she does indeed recognize me. We say our hellos, I ask if she is comfortable wearing what I have brought (we discussed it last week but I don’t expect her to remember). PYF is more than happy and undress and then redresses in the outfit.

It is an old favorite of mine. Tight white singlet top, white panties and white socks to the knee. PYF with her tiny frame looks sensational in it. I have dried myself and can only really sit on the table as PYF walks over. We encircle each other with our arms and lightly kiss. We very quickly move from this to wandering hands. Well, PYF’s don’t really wander for she starts a HJ. Mine however are all over her body. Squeezing that beautiful butt, in and out of her underwear, running up her front and then under the singlet top and of course and again in and on top of the front of her underwear.

I eventually lie down on the table and PYF goes and finds a dom. I’m actually slightly disappointed with this considering our play last week but it is of minor concern. I very nice CBJ is performed with lots of hand roaming’s in all the correct places. From here we rearrange ourselves so that PYF is now lying on the table.

We lightly kiss and I begin to work my way down pushing up the singlet top to reveal her perfect chest and stomach. I nuzzle, kiss, lick and glide my lips and tongue down to the top of the underwear and lower it so that it just covers her. I raise up for a moment to look and the sight before me is my definition of erotic. The singlet is still pushed up to be under her chin and the underwear is down on one side, as said just covering, but revealing her hip bone and the dip in the skin between it and her lower abdominal muscles. It is where I descend to again nuzzle away before pulling them completely down. PYF raises her legs up together and I continue to slide them up and finally off.

PYF lowers her legs and spreads them wide open. I start at her pubic bone and then descend for DATY. My hands roam her body. It’s slightly difficult as we are on this table but we do manage. From here and as I still have the dom on I raise up over PYF and she slowly guides me in and we begin in mis. We really can’t do much more then this due to the table’s narrowness. At some point we remove the singlet top. We continue to lightly kiss but I inquire if DFK is permitted? Again, that cheeky smile with a yes is given and we quickly build to this. It is light DFK. I shudder to my finish and find that I am slightly struggling to hold myself up and not fall/collapse on to PYF. I would squash her if I did….

Cleaned up I lie on my back and PYF commences a massage. I humbly request if she would do a foot massage and she readily agrees.

I love foot massages, it is 5/10 minutes of bliss……………….

Time is at an end, I shower, dress and PYF see me to the door of the room.

Three weeks in a row is going to be a challenge……..

Do remember............... vestri mileage may discrepo.

Cheers.

Jason56.

• Thanks 2

Jason, firstly thanks for the review. Reviews are always welcome.

Now if I read your clues correctly, this place is Dream Girl Massage at 130 Botany Rd Alexandria. This place has a Council development approval to operate as a brothel so is totally legal and has been so for at least 10 years. There is no need to try to hide its identity behind cryptic clues. Our Victorian colleagues do this due to their different laws (although some of the clues are transperant even to a Sydneysider such as myself - such as the 99 nuns ...) and harsher penalties.

Of course, if you are not talking of 130 Botany Rd, I have totally misread your clues ...:)

Oldandbald.

The establishment that I am referring to in no way to my knowledge makes itself obvious as to be anything other than what it advertises itself to be. Likewise the employees of said establishment are equally varied in the adroitness skill sets offered and hence my irritating “vestri mileage may discrepo.” I do not have an intimate knowledgeable insight to the legal structures pertaining to license agreement constituted between interested and invested parties regarding to local and state government oversight bodies. While suggestion, inside knowledge, innuendo and speculation can only be afforded regarding the venue alluded to in the above statement, it has been worded in such manners so as to ultimately assist in the protection of parties that willing colluded in the actions, again alluded to above so as to not jeopardise persons in possible unforeseen ramification from any internal or statute bodies. One errs on the side of caution when not completely au fait of all matters. The published document was done so for the persons mentioned undertook exceptional provisional aptitude in services and hence forth should not only be applauded but hopefully benefit from the promotion of such services that may or may not be afforded to other potential patrons.

Even Google translate won't be able to undo this..........

Cheers.

Jason56.