13. Knowledge of English: Regular
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: Full Bush
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  35. Overall Looks: Average
  36. Overall Personality: Cold
  37. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic - April 2017 - Victoria

kingpin120456

I was in Sydney on a weekend and had some time so rang ahead and asked who was available. I had looked at the Website and Victoria's photo looked pleasing. WHen I rang I asked for a spa and the receptionist asked me to hold while she asked and then came back and told me that Victoria was not comfortable in a spa. That should have rang alarm bells but I said that I would take he anyway.

When the massage started she appeared shy but a lot more than someone in this line of work should be but I went along OK as I did not really want to upset her. After a while she said that she was going to give a harder massage at which she climbed onto my back and dug her knees in quite hard. Thankfully this did not last long and then she reached through the hole and grabbed my old fella. When she did she said "its a big one" and my head swelled just a little. She immediately asked me to roll over and lay on top of me and told me that if I wanted to touch her it would cost 50, I agreed as I will never say no to a pussy stroke, she then said "if you want to kiss me it will be 50. Again I said OK at which she let out a small squeal and then started. When I went to kiss her, it was like kissing your auntie and then she positioned herself so that you would need impossibly long arms to reach her. Without very much tease at all, she grabbed hold of my member and jerked with all she was worth. Even though I was anything but aroused, with that sort of treatment, I am not gonna last long.

KP

• Thanks 1

I’m not a supporter of a menu of extra payments. I think I’d get up and leave if that was proposed to me. I generally always provide a tip for the girls I see. But that is simply because I appreciate how they pamper me. They have never run through a list of extras. The girls get well paid at BR I think and I’d discourage the payment of extras. It would be disappointing if it became accepted practice.

Savannah is much dodgier than this girl. She's got nothin on Savannah. I tried her once and learnt my lesson. she thinks punters are bunch of morons. don't get me wrong some other girls at BR are pretty fair.

Camilla is the same. Never asked for extras but a complete starfish. The only girl in bodyrotic who I’ve ever been disappointed. I’m amazed she is in the top 10 list now.