13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: Several
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: Model material
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2017 - Alice

So after a lunch of some decadence I decided to continue with the theme and did a quick bit of research for an afternoon delight.

I actually checked a couple of FS and R&T establishment rosters. I noticed that Bodyrotic's Top 10 list had changed slightly and Alice was near the top of the list. I hadn't noticed Alice before, possibly she just hadn't been on the days I looked at the roster, but I checked out her profile, pictures and read a bit of feedback (on the BR site) and decided to take a punt and made a booking. It was going to be 1 hour or 1.5 hours with a spa.

I was her first client of the afternoon for a 1 hour session as Alice wasn't keen on a spa. She arrived in the little (and I do mean little) Bodyrotic uniform and she took me down to the Fantasy Room, which was a first for me. It had the dancing pole, the video feed on the big screen TV and the 'stirrup' chair, which we didn't use.

Given this wasn't a planned encounter before I headed out, I'd worn my glasses not contacts - which I regretted when I saw the big screen TV and the opportunity to watch the action on the screen.

Alice removed the uniform and was immediately naked underneath. She is stunning. Slim, long legs, beautiful proportionate breasts and a very pretty face. Utterly gorgeous.

She asked how firm I wanted the massage to start with and gave me a bit of a therapeutic going over. She knows the moves, but not quite enough pressure. But that was hardly and issue.

The massage is great. She teases from the outset, gets her hand 'in the hole' early on and then plays with it intermittently. She climbs under the table in a 69 type position to play with you while she gives you a wonderful view of her playing with herself.

Just a really fun, great massage where there were no lulls and you got the full hour of hands on action.

She's not the chattiest throughout, in fact most of our conversation was after the session, but she's got a lovely personality, gets in the session. I noticed from another review that they had a near identical experience to me so she obviously has her routine, but it's a hell of a routine. And I feel that this could develop more upon repeat visits.

I'm sorely tempted to book a double, in the Fantasy Room, as I feel that would be a lot of fun.

But Alice is highly recommended. If you're polite and decent, you'll have a great time.

• Thanks 3

Last time I saw Alice, she asked me if I wanted a firm or soft massage. I told her that I had a massage therapist look after me as far as massages go, and wanted something erotic. Wasn’t disappointed, Alice came back to the room wearing a bit more than when she left me to shower. Treated me to a great striptease and then a FANTASTIC erotic massage.

I have also had the PLEASURE of ALice in a double with Odette. A delight for the senses.