7. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United Kingdom (England)
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Pretty
  40. Overall Personality: Fun
  41. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - Sep 2011 - Danielle

westworld

As a dedicated R&Ter I cant believe that I only have just found this forum. I was a member of one which is nowhere near as good. Anyway I have a good friend to thank but I can sure see I have missed a lot. I hope you are all gentle with my first review!

I live outside Sydney and only come up once every few weeks and spread my punting around a bit but have been to a lot of places.

I thought would start with Bodyrotic as it has been a good hunting ground off and on for over 6 ot so years. I have only been to the new place four or five times but know the old place well!

There are still a number of girls still there who I have seen over the years. Gemma is one of my regulars and favorites. I have seen her since 2005 or so. Paris and Nina are also girls who I have seen there over many years. All these girls are reviewed so I thought I would make this review of Danielle and although I have not seen her alot she is also someone i like and a bit unusual. One of the reasons is I think I have seen her four or so times over the years and she never seems to remember me. I would be take this to heart except it is not my experience with the other girls - I'm not that unmemeorable!

The current website describes her as “a petite hottie with a sexy toned butt, pert c-cup bust and cheeky smile - exceptionally popular, pretty much every client that spends time with danielle returns to see her again very soon - danielle's massage is definitely on the raunchier end of the scale!”. The only review here says “has a body like the photo's of one of the CMQ girls, gives a hell of a raunchy and teasing massage. Fairly big tits, dark complexion, sexy with a brittish accent. have managed to tity fuck a few times, she aslo goes under the table for a little underneath the table and gets you to sit on the seat while she slides all over you tity fucking and handjob. (not all in one session of coarse) Mind blowing, nuff said”.

Both these are accurate but I think “c-cup” is a bit of an understatement- not usual for a brothel ad!! She has a good enhanced boob job- more like a "d"

Anyway I think I saw her first in around end 2008 or early 2009- I remember I had gone in to see Paris but she was busy. She had a different name then which she has changed to Danielle for some reason and can't now remember it. She was pretty mind blowing that day and it was the best of my four visits. But all have been good.

Last time I visited was a couple of months ago after a gap of about a year. I had tried a few times but I can never be sure when I am able to sneak out and so I had seen other girls (more to cum in another review!!) so altho I say Sept 2011 in the intro I will give you a breakdown of the 1st visit.

Its a long time ago but I remember it well. She almost blew me away in the introduction. She did have a cheeky smile and it was obvious she was a very fun and raunchy girl. It was a hot day and I remember coming into the room with her and joking that I hoped it would be as hot inside the room as it was outside. I remeber her saying that if I wanted hotness then she was the right girl to pick and she was right.

After a shower and her telling me to lie down she gave a strong firm massage she started after a while to slowly to give my rock hard cock some gentle play thru the table hole. Like the more experienced bodyrotic girls she seriously knows her way around cock. Her great tits in the mirror and her rubbing on me had made me desperete for the time she told me to roll over. I had booked only half an hour as I had not seen her so it wasn't long. Although other times she has gone underneath the table this was not true the first time and after she got me to roll over I was faced with the sight of this hot chick with a pretty great bod grinning with a slutty smile.

Her skin is either very tanned or just olive. She puts her hair up and it shows off a nice face - not like a models but kinda pretty and she just looks like she loves sex. You can always tell. She can be pretty demanding ordering you to sit up and lie down but you kind of don't mind given the cute accent and that she is seeming to enjoy herself. A couple of times she almost made me explode early by some brief but hot licks on the ear.

She loves rubbing her pussy on you be it during a body slide or on you're thigh. That first time it got really hot and steamy and I am pretty sure I could detect that whiff of wet moist pussy being a sign of a girl enjoying her job! My feelings were right when later the shaved puss was centre meters from my face and I saw was glistening with excitement. She was loving it and I so wanted to go down on her. I guesss she would have let me but im not sure. That moment has not been repeated altho she is not shy about rubbing it all over you.

I have seen stuff about extras at BR. I know they exist -despite waht the website says - I have been offered $100 for CBJ by another girl who was there a short while but did not discuss with Danielle - it may be it is on offer but dont know - The other review site i belonged to it said in a review about her earlier this year - "asked about touching and can touch all over, but $50 extra to insert fingers which I passed on although in the end she pushed one in while I was cumming".

So if the timing was right with her attitude I am not sure what would be on offer but given shes been there so long dont think she would offer BJs if BR dont allow it.

When it came to the climax she was sitting on my stomach, rubbing her pussy hard on me close to my cock with that great ass in fornt of my hips so you get a great view of her ass. I recall her urgent breathing encouraging me to cum as she was grinding on me enjoying herself.

After the moment of triumph she then finishes the time with a scrub on your back with soap and a hot towel.

All in all a hot experienced 30ish masseuse who I think really loves her job, has done this for a long time and knows how to do it- she may not remember you well but I think you will remeber her. Not as good a mind fuck as Gemma but pretty good. If you know want you want and dont have so much cash you dont want a dud experience then it is better to see a "career" R&T girl rather like this than a young uni student who does it once a week. The regulars really like it I think not like these girls who are just there for a short period to make money and get out - better bets for punters in my opinion. She works there all the time but seems really busy so you should make an appointmetn.

• Thanks 18

Welcome to PP Westworld and we hope you find plenty of helpful intel. Thank you for sharing your first PP review with us of Danielle it really is appreciated :)

btw - interesting comment re extras - YMMV seems to apply at this place - never really been offered but I have never raised it myself

Ahhh good memories are all that I can remember with Danielle

As for extras, I doubt she would offer bj, but I think if you catch her at the right moist moment and start with a gentle stroke of her pussy, you may get lucky

Gemma really that good? I must numb her up on my list

I have been more of a a regular of Mistys and Bliss and other other places were R&T is offered as is FS if the mood and $ are right. always like it when a R&T chick is up for something more. I have had fun with some BR girls over the years but haven't been as much to BR coz I thought till reading this forum there were no extras. Now that seems to have changed and it is interesting. They must have been losing the market to others. looked at website, this hottie is advertised with some others as having a very "rauncy" service. this i guess is code for the ones who put extras on the menu. funny the comment about asking for the $50 for inserting fingers but she pushed it in anyway! anyway does anyone know what exactly is on the table there (FS, BJ, BBBJ etc) and what the asking price is - I want to pursue but make sure I know the score and don't pay over the market!

i wouldn't respond to this query re extras except by PM - despite them no allowing some extras i reclon ghe mangement would monitor this site and if some of these raunchier girls were up for some "special" services they might get into trouble!

i wouldn't respond to this query re extras except by PM - despite them no allowing some extras i reclon ghe mangement would monitor this site and if some of these raunchier girls were up for some "special" services they might get into trouble!

Just ask L'il C Elle....she'll tell you! Not that it ever seemed to worry her and certainly not now LOL

Your review of this babe brings back memories! Well done

Over the years at both Five Dock and Camperdown the fact the rubs are so raunchy negates the need for extras :-)

although on the website she doesn't seem to work anymore - have fred to see her the last couple of months but she is not on - hopefully back soon

imo the best there was at this place - does anyone know whether she is coming back????