Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Samantha
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2017
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Paramatta Road, Camperdown, NSW
  7. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $150
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Evening
  12. Estimated Age: 36 - 40
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  37. Overall Looks: Pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - October 2017 - Samantha

Hi guys, I just wanted to leave a review on a first time punting experience here. 

I turned up at Bodyrotic after choosing Samantha. Arrived on time, ushered upstairs by a pretty hot receptionist I wouldn't mind giving a go the next time(too bad I didn't catch her name). She took the payment and I waited for Samantha to arrive. 

When she arrived, she had a very warm and welcoming personality and was very enjoyable to chat throughout the entire experience. She definitely had that playboy look going with enhanced breasts (not overly ridiculously semi football, but a well done job IMHO) and lips with a flat tummy. While her pics are accurate for her body, she was a bit older than expected. Nevertheless, a beautiful woman.

Stripped and laid on the table, she came back with warm oils and I received a pretty good massage. All the while she planted kisses and light whispering which was very sexy. When I turned over I definitely couldn't resist touching her beautiful body all over. It costed an extra 50$ to play with her pussy, which was worth it as she was very very responsive to my touch.

She proceeded to get into a 69 position so I could massage her pussy and clit. Between her legs quivering and genuine sounding moans, she told me she came twice. Fortunately I already wanked an hour before so I was lasting like a champ while she tugged away at my rigid member. 

The only downside was halfway through she said time was almost over, so she stopped and went to make a call to see if she had another appointment and to ask if we could extend. She did end up having another appointment so she finished me off and after I ejaculated, she continued to let me flick her bean for a while more and came for the 3rd time. 

We had a shower together and a nice chat afterwards while dressing and I left a happy man. 

Damage: 160 for 30 mins + 50 to play with her pussy. 

Food for thought: She was pretty distracted while I was playing with her clit and she often had to stop her hand job as she moaned and climaxed, I wonder if I had not played with her puss; I would have distracted her less and she would have been able to concentrate on me more. Nonetheless I really had a great time and while I am not as experienced with no other punts to compare to, I would say yes, I'd recommend Samantha. 

Happy punting lads. 

• Thanks 3