20. Kissing Available: No
  21. Blowjob: No
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  23. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  24. Overall Personality: Lovely
  25. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2017 - Dakota

luke_775

I decided to indulge on a Sunday afternoon with an R&T at Bodyrotic. After checking the roster and some reviews on PP I decided to book some time with Dakota.

BR have a policy that you can only book someone if you've seen them before, so when they asked on the phone I fibbed and said I had.

Unfortunately they obviously told her, so when she came in the poor girl was trying to remember me and, obviously, not able to. I told her it was only once and several years ago to help us both out. 

My experience with Dakota was similar to what others have reviewed, all very positive, but even those don't convey just what a genuinely lovely person she is. Chatty but not trivial, genuine warmth and does her best to put you at ease. You would be very hard pressed to not like her.

Her photos are genuine, she's very attractive, pretty face, some lovely curves, all natural. 

When we were first chatting I'd asked about having MSOG and this was my only negative in the 1.5 hour session is that no effort was made to facilitate that. That said, she still delivered a wonderful, teasing service that brought me to climax at the end of the session, so I'm not complaining.

I was looking for a relaxing, indulging session, so I didn't offer to massage her or anything like that. I wanted to be pampered and looked after and she did that, with a slightly firmer massage than usual, but not close to 'therapeutic'. But it was still nice. 

She spent a lot of the time 'massaging' with some teasing thrown in, then back to massaging, bit of teasing. There were bodyslides, then massaging, so the session was never boring and not obviously routine. She worked the hole quite well and overall was quite fun, but it was not a raunchy massage that you might get with some of the others. 

Overall it was a really enjoyable session, she's an absolute delight to spend time with and the ending, using her whole body to eventually get me over the line. 

• Thanks 3

Dakota has been one of my "go to" girls, going back tot the days when BR was at Five Dock. I'm looking forward to seeing her very soon. She is a lovely lady, has the best nipples at BR and really looks after the client.

Just an update to this - I got the Bodyrotic policy incorrect. They do indeed take bookings if you haven't seen a particular lady before. I must have been confused with another establishment.

I haven't seen Dakota in a while, but she is one of the best at Bodyrotic. She has a fantastic personality and knows how to look after you. Time I paid a visit again.