13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Overall Looks: Model material
  29. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - August 2017 - Mya

First time to Bodyrotic, been eyeing it off for a long time, but as I'm not from around Sydney, it's taken me awhile to actually visit.  What a venue! Rooms are amazing with well positioned mirrors, and the girls are a whole different ball game compared to Melbourne.  But I guess you get what you pay for, Bodyrotic is definitely much more expensive than what you'd really ever pay for a RnT in Melbourne.

Anyway, sunday night, called up reception and booked Mya for an hour.  Mya is sexy with a tight/athletic built, bolt-ons on the chest, very outgoing and talkative.  I had a lovely time with her, however, unfortunately it wasn't the kind of service I was after.  She is so outgoing and talkative that it ended up as though were just having a conversation while she was moving her fingers/hand all over me with the bonus of a tug at the end.  Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing climax with that body splayed ontop of me and her pussy right in my face, but the session didn't have enough sensuality and teasing build-up that I really enjoy and look for.  

So overall, a great time due to the venue, Mya's physical looks and attractiveness, but unfortunately I left thinking 'damn, that wasn't worth it'.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is so outgoing and talkative that it ended up as though were just having a conversation while she was moving her fingers/hand all over me with the bonus of a tug at the end.

Yeah sometimes it sort of spoils what you are after. We all like a bit of chat but over the top is not good.

Cheers.