11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Czech Republic
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  21. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  22. Blowjob: No
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  25. Overall Personality: Fun
  26. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - August 2017 - Melody

stavrosarissa

I've never been disappointed visiting Bodyrotic and this time was no different.

My beloved favourites have either moved on or were not available so I decided to drop by without a booking. Lucky for me I met Melody and was taken aback by her European accent and fantastic figure. Melody was shy at first so I decided to break the ice with a bit of chit chat. Part of the fun at Bodyrotic is spending time with some extremely sensual individuals with genuinely interesting personalities.

Melody has a soft touch to begin, her hands wandering from head to toe, occasionally slipping between my thighs keeping me at the height of excitement. She encourages touching, strategically positioning herself so that I could massage her bum while I enjoyed a head and shoulders massage. It felt like something you would expect from a 5 star hotel, the ultimate state of bliss while Melody hummed along to the music.

She proceeded to remove her lingerie and thats when the oil came out and body slides began. Leaving little to the imagination she softly kissed every part of my body (mind you I'm lying on my stomach). Time to turn over and I was delighted to see a naked European Goddess with a neatly trimmed bush. The massage continued, Melody teasing me with every part of her body, allowing me to hold her close and enjoying some interesting views in the mirrors.

We finished with me enjoying an incredible view while teasing and massaging her bum. A quick shower together, a little more chit chat, and off I went.

Thank you Melody. Until next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I noticed she is off the roster and massueses link - I guess she has left BR - can someone confirm?

If so, has she gone to another parlour or private?

• Like 1

Generally when they leave here its because they are either having a break or retiring from sex work . It is unlikely they would work elsewhere as the conditions at BR are the best in Sydney

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, amos said:

It is unlikely they would work elsewhere as the conditions at BR are the best in Sydney

Unless you want to take home a few extra thousand a week sucking cock for extra.

On 28/05/2018 at 11:30 PM, chrisbear said:

Had a baby? I saw her 5 months ago and she wasn't even slightly pregnant 

See her on the street or working elsewhere?

On 19/05/2018 at 10:59 AM, Erotic-Guy said:

She won't be coming back. Apparently she's had a baby.

how you know