13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - August 2017 - Tessa

PlayDohBalls

I met Tessa for the very first time today and I’m glad I did.  She really is a lovely girl. Her figure is fantastic and her breasts are simply superb. Her personality is just so enjoyable. She is a lot of fun to be with, happy, smiling, a little cheeky, positive and extremely easy to chat with. She seems to be a sincerely nice person; the type of girl that would be the perfect girlfriend, lover or best friend. She possesses all the qualities you would expect from the top ten girls and provided me with a very enjoyable and sensual time. In my opinion she is a star in the making and one who seems to really enjoy her work. While today was the first time we met I do think it would be quite easy to build a great rapport with Tessa over future appointments, and that’s something I am really looking forward to.

• Thanks 4

I saw Tessa again today. She's a fantastic girl. Sexy as hell and great company. Definitely someone I'll see regularly now.

I saw Tessa again today. She's a fantastic girl. Sexy as hell and great company. Definitely someone I'll see regularly now.

Thanks for the review. Big rap for any girl who gets your "nod" mate, bet it gets harder to book her.

Maybe the BR regulars will be wishing you kept this one to yourself, LOL

God I love seeing Tessa. I had another great time with her today. I think it’s a mix of her happy personality, sexy nature and appearance of sweet innocence that gets to me. I could spend all day with her and still not want to go home. She’s a lovely girl. Treat her with the respect she deserves and you will most certainly enjoy your time with her.

I had another fantastic day with Tessa today. I wish I could take her home with me. I find her so sexy and sweet. I can’t get enough of her. She’s also such a happy girl and fun to be with. Totally desirable and utterly lovable.

Happy days. Tessa has returned from her break. I caught up with her today and she is as lovely as ever. I can’t get enough of Tessa. She’s a gorgeous girl with a beautiful nature. Looks like many good times together coming up. I wonder if she would do a double with Summer? There’s only one way to find out I guess.

PDB, I am a massive fan of the now-retired Nina. Are there any favourable comparisons to be made here?

One of the wonderful things about women is that they are all different, each with their own nature, personality and appeal. Tessa embodies sweetness and innocent sensuality in a way that I find irrestible. I don’t like to draw comparisons with others as really it’s all subjective. Nina was unique. Tessa is also, in a delightfully endearing way.