10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Dark
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Tanned
  15. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  16. Body Shape: Athletic
  17. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  18. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  19. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  20. Kissing Available: No
  21. Blowjob: No
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  23. Overall Looks: Model material
  24. Overall Personality: Lovely
  25. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Bodyrotic - June 2017 - Eva

So this is my third ever post on PP and second one regarding bodyrotic. As you can guess I'm a fan of good RnT and had to try bodyrotic.

Decided to do a walk-in early afternoon, was greeted by a cute-ish receptionist. Explained that it was my first time and was shown a really really fantastic line up. I must have seen 7 ladies which is a record for me. Veronia and Eva were absolute standouts for me (beauty is subjective of course) with Eva edging out Veronica ever so slightly so decided to go for an hour booking with her.

Eva leads me upstairs, showing me heavenly views of her ample bottom as she sways her hips from side to side. She does a cheeky check to see if I'm paying attention. That, I am. 

She does the BR standard thing and lets me take a shower. It's a standard room, which in hindsight is quite 'poor' compared to the amazing fantasy room. Note to myself to ask for a better room next visit. She returns with some oil and proceeds to take her lingerie off, revealing the most gorgeous perfect figure that is just so mindnumbingly beautiful.

She explains she's quite new, 2~3 months in, and that she's starting to get the hang of it. 

She proceeds to massage me, I ask for sensual and gentle, she complies. 

Now comes the bodyslides and that's where my disappointments start. She's really fit and beautiful but feels a bit heavy when sliding and her touch isn't quite up there with the most skilled. She does allow hands to roam but no touching of the kitten w/o paying extra. She does not use the second hole on the table to my disappointment. The HE is underwhelming and clinical. The "Part 2" I guess, is a bit of a let down as she has so much potential with her Megal Galesque face anda sculpted body. She is genuinely a warm, interesting and smart person to chat to so perhaps with more time she can grow to become a master masseuse.

Overall, 6.5/10 in terms of experience for me... 

A potential star in the making... or is it?

Over and out

PS: Bodyrotic website says her photos are coming soon - if they do, should be really good.

• Thanks 3

i visited with Eva the other day, my second session with her.  Whilst the massage was pretty dull, I thought the bodyslides were pretty awesome.  Agreed, not much use of the whole, and she did stay out of reach at first (and would break contact often to get to the oil.  However, just being able to see/feel that body.

She says she is leaving in a few weeks.  I might try one more time -